This is a story about small musician bhu Wardha
This is a story about small musician bhushlesh kutirkar
Bhushlesh comes from small town
Gadchiroli the city of forest and greenary
He had completed his 10th from school of scholars in Gadchiroli
From class 4th he is very passionate about music
He learnt tabla
From 4th std his ustad mr Subhash meshram he compled praveshika, praveshika Purna,madhyama,madhyama Purna,in tabla
Then after that he moved to western culture of music and started playing octapad
And studied octapad from mr Rahul amborkar
He had done various programmes like
- Annual days
He got best musician award 2018
After that he moved at nagpur,Butibori
At karmanya institute
For 11th and 12th
Then he completed 12th at nagpur.
Other News India
Galwan: 10 things to know about the latest India-China battle at 14,000 ft
1. The Indian casualties include an officer and 19 soldiers. It has been reported that the Army officer killed in the clash was the commanding officer of a battalion at Galwan. The last time such a thing happened was in Tung La of Arunachal 45 years ago, way back in 1975, when four Assam Rifles men had been killed.
2. The situation turned worse after around scores of soldiers were engaged in a violent face-off on May 5-6 at Pangong Tso, following which another similar episode occured at north Sikkim three days later.
3. The faceoff took place during the de-escalation process underway in the Galwan Valley. The incident comes days after Army Chief Gen Naravane said both sides have begun disengaging "in a phased manner" from the Galwan Valley. "We have started from the north, from the area of the Galwan river where a lot of disengagement has taken place. It has been a very fruitful dialogue that we have had," said the General.
4. No bullets were fired in the clash; instead, stones and clubs were used, according to sources. According to reports, the Army men died due to injuries sustained from stone-pelting by the Chinese. However, there is no official word on it, news agency PTI said.
5. The two armies are engaged in a standoff in Pangong Tso, Galwan Valley, Demchok and Daulat Beg Oldie in eastern Ladakh. A significant number of Chinese troops have transgressed into the Indian side at several places including Pangong Tso. The latest border feud was triggered after China took offence with India laying a key road in the Finger area around the Pangong Tso Lake. The road is crucial for India to carry out patrol. Another factor was the construction of another road connecting the Darbuk-Shayok-Daulat Beg Oldie road in Galwan Valley.
5. The border crisis started at Eastern Ladakh when Chinese troops intruded at four locations and set up forces in depth. In early May, China began building up in strength along the LAC in Eastern Ladakh. This included heavy vehicles, tanks, artillery and more than 6,000 troops.
7. The ongoing standoff at Ladakh different from earlier episodes like Depsang and Chumar. This is not a clash triggered during patrolling. This is a well-thought out move on China's part to pressure India simultaneously at multiple locations.
8. China has mobilised troops at equipment at those locations, including artillery and even tanks on its side of LAC. and digging defences there. PLA has been ramping up its strategic reserves in its rear bases near LAC with artillery guns, infantry combat vehicles and heavy military equipment.
9. Meanwhile, India has also set up the intended infra in those locations. The India Army has stationed troops and equipment matching the Chinese numbers. India has decided not to stall any border infra projects because of Chinese protests. The India-China border feud straddles many points along the 3,488-km-long LAC, one prime such example being Arunachal which China claims as part of southern Tibet.
10. Although high-level efforts are on to defuse the situation, a quick resolution of this standoff at Galwan doesn't seem likely now. Chances are that it could be prolonged impasse, with India unlikely to budge even as China appears unwilling to pull back. China's state-run newspaper Global Times has already made a caim that "clashes were triggered by Indian troops as they crossed over to the Chinese side and carried out attacks on Chinese soldiers."
New Queen in European Fashion World is Priyanka Mallick, Nominated for Padma Shri by govt of India
Priyanka Mallick a international fashion designer born in district Hooghly, West Bengal, India, She became world famous from 2019 After winner of Online International fashion designer marathon 2019 from, Milan, Italy. After that her success touches The sky-high she is top of Many international fashion contest, join as a influencer and Advicer in many Department of Govt of India. She is the online influencer of UNITED NATION, international. UNICEF. She is the member of Business of Fashion, THEFIA, Runwaymatrix. She studied in fashion design from Milan, Italy in E learning, Honard Doctorate degree from California, USA.She has 3 Fashion brands and 10 International e commerce stores. She Dedicated her all Success to her husband Prof Dr S Banerjee.
She is Nominated for Padma Shri award by government of India, home ministry. For her excellent work in fashion design and contribution for India's Education revolution. She First give Her suggestion to Priminister's Mann ki bat for starting E learning during and post covid solution. After that she also suggested to Health and Family welfare Govt of India as a covid solution. Along with she also suggested to Priminister in his Mann ki bat for mental education for Indian citizen. So Govt of India said they will immediately start "Manodarpan initiative" for Mental and emotional education and wellbeing for students, teachers and Parents.Her vision for E learning is equality in education, Globalization in Education, best of the best teachers will teach students so indian students will educated in global level.One india ,One Digital platform. She believes that "Education is not only for gathering knowledge but more importantly how to think about" so mental education is very important for growth of a country, Women's empowerment, and more Open mindness.
"If we are not open minded, not have globally competitive education then we will never go ahead" Priyanka said. She wants World's best teachers will teach Indian students through E LEARNING.