Vedant Namdev Dighe Mumbai India
5 Reasons Why BTS Might Flop
Before reading, I just wanted to say that this post is about my personal opinion. So, please don't bash up. BTS have one of the biggest fandom in the world (period). Today we will be talking about the 5 reasons why, BTS's growth can go downwards.
1) The Toxic Fanbase: BTS is one of the biggest fandoms in the world right now. But, When things are too much, It messes up the system. I have noticed a lot of new fans quitting this huge fandoms only cause, of some toxic fans.
2) Bad Relations With Radios: Radio Airplays are important with respect to be on Billboards. They didn't had quite good position from some time due to "non-english songs" not being accepted by radio. I hope songs like "Dynamite" can visit US radio.
3) Less Interactions With Other Artists: You might have seen there award show presence. In break time they are always surrounded by there bodyguards. In 2019 BMAs, Even stars like Drake, Ariana Grande didn't had one bodyguard. But, BTS had like 30 bodyguards around them.
4) Less Authenticity: There most of tracks are being produced by new peoples causes them to have less creativity. Even most of Armys prefer BTS "Wings" (which was produced by PDogg) was better than any of today's production.
5) Downfall Of KPop: Most peoples thinks that Kpop is more visual than musical component. The music is loved by the taste. Some peoples really love that test. But, there are some experts who tends to go with flow of hip hop, pop or EDM rather than kpop.
I just wanted to say, that always having greed to be on face of media is never good tactic to have power on fandom. There are artists like Zayn Malik, Taylor Swift, Beyonce who don't stay on public faces that often. But, there realism makes them who they are.
It might bother you if you are part of fanbase. But, if the whole fanbase turn themselves on good site. BTS can move forward with more success in future.