Tribhuvan Darbari Delhi India
Compliments to Hon’ble Prime Minister for his sagacious vision & an encouraging mission of converting the crisis into an opportunity. The confidence reposed by him in the Industry for regaining the nation's growth trajectory through an Atma Nirbhar Bharat Strategy is indeed inspirational.
In discussions with Hon'ble Prime Minister of Nepal Mr. KP Sharma Oli and addressing the Members of the Prime Minister's business delegation from Nepal during the meeting shared by the Hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. KP Sharma Oli
In discussions with Mr Potapov, Managing Director Uralvagonzavod Russia, for Make In India Projects for Defence & Civil Segments.
Director General & MD & CEOJSC Uralvagonzavod Mr. Patapov honouring Mr Darbari Managing Director Texmaco Defence Systems India with a special Momento
Heartiest Congratulations Hon'ble Minister for the visionary leadership & encouragement you have provided to the Industry. Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd is indeed proud of its association along with Alstom , with this prestigious Make In India Project, as the shell of these 12000 HP Electric locomotives were produced from Texmaco's works in Sodepur WB
Watch the interesting CERAWeek Leadership Dialogue with Petrobras CEO Roberto Castello Branco
Mr Darbari Chief Executive ( Business ) TREL ,with Ambassadors of Rawanda & Gabon in India , after discussing strategies for future cooperation with Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd .
Watch the interesting CERAWeek Leadership Dialogue with Hon. Dan Brouillette, Secretary of Energy, US Department of Energy
ISRO Gaganyaan mission on a lookout for inflatable habitats, space food
• The announcement of opportunities shows that ISRO is on a lookout for technologies that can establish long term research as well as plan for necessary facilities. This includes human resource development for optimal utilization of experimental applications and technological developments.
• ISRO is currently looking for 18 technologies including radiation hazards characterisation and mitigation techniques, space food and related technologies, inflatable habitats technology, human robotic interfaces, thermal protection systems, environmental control and life support systems, green propulsion, advanced materials, debris management and mitigation, energy harness and storage, in-situ 3d manufacturing technologies for space, fluid technology and management, space bioengineering, bioastronautics, simulated gravity technologies, human psychology for long term missions, space medicine and diagnosis, any other relevant technology related to human space program.
General Dynamics unveils its newest MPF combat vehicle
• General Dynamics Land Systems, a business unit of General Dynamics, has demonstrated its newest combat vehicle that it developed for the U.S Army Mobile Protected Firepower program.
• The new vehicle was showcased during a visit of the Secretary of the Army, Hon. Ryan D. McCarthy, and Vice Chief of Staff of the Army General Joseph M. Martin, at the General Dynamics facility in Detriot, Mi., on 23 April. U.S. Army leadership visited General Dynamics and BAE Systems facilities in Detroit to inspect several promising military programs that continue to progress despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The new large-caliber combat vehicle is designed to provide a mobile, protected, direct, offensive fire capability across the spectrum of terrains and operations for the army’s Infantry Brigade Combat Team (IBCT). The vehicles are required to be highly lethal, survivable and mobile. The U.S. Army expects that new ‘light tank’ will be a 38-ton tracked armored vehicle capable to provide soldiers with speed, protection, lethality and the ability to wage a multidomain battle, working in concert with other ground forces to overwhelm the enemy with multiple simultaneous challenges. The new “light tank” will have improved armor and a 105 mm main gun.