All publications of Pragati Patidar . Indore , India
It's a kind of punishment. A battle between lives and livelihood
How much our lives have changed.
Nobody has ever imagined about this change.
This pandemic virus devastated many lives and livelihood.
Let's see how it is affecting our day to day life.
Poor people :- As in developing countries like India, population is on peak, almost 354 million population comes below poverty line.Managing food without work is devastating them. Although government has put lots of efforts and providing food, nevertheless still this problem is emerging, and they are starving for food.
Many of them said" corona se toh nhi maloom par bhukh se jarur mar jayenge".
Middle-class people:- As many private companies and educational institutions are allotting employees to do work from home besides it, many are unable to pay a full salary. In addition to this, government is helping poor people by giving money and food, nonetheless middle class people are craving for work and dieing to earn money for feeding their families and giving same living standards. It's like
Rich people have already enough.
Poor people are getting help form government.
Unfortunately, no one is thinking about middle class people.
Rich people :- Although they have enough, perhaps, as business went down from March April month.They are unable to pay to their employees. Moreover, many are helping out by donating food and money.
As it is being said :- "Jaan hai toh Jahan hai"
Come out and please help each other else we need to pay more .
Country economy: As business went down, export import has totally stopped. Jobs are vanishing, people don't have money to invest. Government emergency fund is now distributed among people. Unemployment rate will be high in future as economic drastically fallen down.
It means we all are somewhere struggling, this pandemic taught us many things.
As there are some positive things like-
For nature, air and skies are cleaning, water is getting purified, animals have started living and enjoying their lives.
But still, we can not ignore the distress of human beings.
Let's do something.
Let's save lives.
Come together, let's help each other .
Let's give an example of humanity.
Let's restart our lives.
It's time to renovate and ameliorate your brain and body.
How to utilize time during a quarantine?
As we know that it's a difficult time for all of us. This LockDown brought immense change in our life style.
Therefore, Organizing the daily activities and utilizing time effectively is essential.
Let's see some potent ways to learn from this quarantine.
1. Time schedule:- Putting alarm and waking up in the early morning, getting dressed, having breakfast ,and going office was the normal schedule before LockDown. So guys, don't change the schedule. Because, a better day starts by waking up at the same time. Make sure you are getting up on your usual time.
2. Do peaceful activities:- As we
were in rush to go to office, and missed peace. Here, we can go, listening birdsong, looking clean skies, reading peacefully with a cup of coffee or tea make your day. Just go for it spend some time with yourself and nature.
3. Health is wealth:- We have enough time for exercise, yoga , cardio,and running. Let's groom ourselves and stars shining. Go for it .
4. Follow your hobby:- Those things for which we hardly get time before lockdown, for instance, singing, writing, reading, cooking, Watching movies, playing online game and taking to closed onces. Get up and Renovate your mind .
5. Polish your skills:- Being creative, innovative makes your brain running , so guys don't wait for any motivation learn new language, new skills, enhance your knowledge, share your experience. Learn, teach and have fun together.
Last but not least,
" Don't pressurize yourself to being productive. Just be yourself, do what your heart says and jump on it, surely it will be more than being productive. "
Take a look and relax, it's your time make use of it because may be in future we will not get these quarantine days, so remove the dullness and become a best version of yourself .
Awake, arise and upswing together.??