के सभी प्रकाशन Sashank Khemka . कोलकाता , भारत
World's most dangerous zoo, where tourists go imprisoned in cages
You may feel strange knowing this or you may not believe it, but this thing is absolutely true. China's Lehe Ledu Wildlife Zoo is one such zoo. Here the dreaded animals always roam freely, people come imprisoned in cages to see them. Even sometimes the dreaded animals like lion and cheetah reach so close to them, causing people to scream.
This wildlife zoo of China is located in Chongqing city. This zoo was opened in the year 2015. In this zoo named Lehe Ledu Wildlife Zoo, humans get a very unique opportunity to get closer to animals. Tourists can also feed the animals here with their own hands.
Let us tell that here humans are brought in cages and brought around the animals. During this, lions keep tempting humans by seeing them in the cage. They come near the cage in the greed of eating them. Even they climb over the cage, but due to the cage, they are not able to make anyone their victim.
According to the custodians of Wildlife Zoo, they bring their visitors the most unique and thrilling experience. Zoo's spokesperson Chan Liang said that when an animal chases you or when it attacks, we want to make our audience feel the experience of that time. Strict instructions are given here regarding the safety of the people visiting the zoo.
Apart from this, arrangements have been made in this zoo regarding security. The cages and animals are monitored by cameras 24 hours a day. In case of emergency, help is delivered in just 5 to 10 minutes. So that no one gets hurt.
New updates from Xiaomi :
Now you can charge your phone with just voice! Xiaomi is bringing new technology.
Xiaomi company is currently working on a new technology, which can charge your phone only with the help of voice. The company has also filed a patent for this new technology. Images of Xiaomi’s sound charging patent have been seen on China’s National Intellectual Property Administration (CNIPA).
These devices will collect the sound and convert it from environmental vibration to mechanical vibration. The company claims that this technology will charge smartphones and other devices without a power socket.
200W hypercharge technology also announced
The company recently announced its 200W HyperCharge technology, which will charge a 4000mAh battery in just 8 minutes. The company also introduced the new Mi Air Charger, which can charge the device’s battery without a charging cable or stand. Xiaomi claims that the new Mi Air Charge technology can be used to wirelessly charge multiple devices at the same time. The company currently holds 17 patents for the Mi Air Charge technology.
Impacts of lockdown :
The novel coronavirus termed as COVID-19 by World Health Organization (WHO), first emerged in late December 2019 in Wuhan, China. In early March 2020, due to its rapid spread, the WHO declared COVID-19 as a pandemic.
On January 30, 2020, India recorded its first COVID-19 positive case in Kerala
and then on the evening of 24 March 2020, the Government of India under Prime Minister Narendra Modi ordered a nationwide lockdown for 21 days, limiting movement of the entire 1.38 billion (138 crore) population of India as a preventive measure against the COVID-19 pandemic in India.When the lockdown opened after every 15 to 20 days a partial or a complete lockdown was being announced by either the state or the central government.And till now also, we are in the phase of partial lockdown.
Negative impacts of lockdown :
Now as covid 19 pandemic started from the beginning of the year 2020, from that time the schools remained closed which severely affected the studies of the children. But since it was conducted in online form it didn't caused much loss but if the online way was not possible, it would have caused severe loss of studies of children.
Not only that many people also got financial losses too like some of them lost their jobs and most difficulties are faced by the daily wage workers, who work and earn on regular basis for example the rickshaw drivers, daily wage workers, etc they didn't had any work and had to move from one place to another, which may be either their villages or any other state in search for work.
Offices were also conducted online most of the people needed to buy laptops for their work, also some of them couldn't afford it, they had two choices either to buy a laptop anyway or leave their job.
Impact of Lockdown on children :
Children became lazy as they couldn't go out for playing, meet with their friends, go to school, go out for extra curricular activities etc. So by staying at home they became very lazy. Also their screen time has also increased due to online classes, resulting in eye problems, neck pain, etc.
So, we can see that lockdown had many bad impacts on humanity.
Positive effects of lockdown :
Lockdown had many good aspects too, like :
1) We don't need to wake up early in the morning to go to our offices, which means that if we had a regular sleep of 6 hours, then we will be able to sleep atleast for 7 or 8 hours and this extra 1 - 2 hours which makes a big difference to our health. In the evening too, as people don’t have to get home late, it is possible to get to bed a little earlier and get more rest.
2) We are eating good healthy food as we are not only stuck at home, but most restaurants and delivery services have stopped. Many of us have also become cautious about eating outside food because we don’t want to catch COVID-19. As a result, most of us are eating home-cooked food. Home cooking usually uses less oil, fresh ingredients, and little to no processed foods, making it a healthier option than eating out.
3) The extra time on our hands and the worry of gaining weight has prompted many people to start working out at home. This is also a fun activity because the whole family can join in and stay healthy together.
4) Home Care : Housework is one of the most productive ways to keep busy and not get bored. When we are cleaning your own home, we do a much better job. We find things that we haven’t used in a long time and can throw them out. Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and cleaning always keeps us active and help us burn extra calories.
5) Family Time : As the parents are not going to office and the students are not going to schools, the parents have time to devote it to the study of their children, the parents are understanding that the at what points are their children weak and what they have actually learnt from school.
Families also have time to spend fun-stuff together like playing board games, cooking meals, practising art and craft etc. This is a great way to relieve stress and improve mental health.
What are the impacts of COVID 19 on education?
As from the starting of 2020, COVID 19 visited India and from then schools got closed and it started in online form.
Now, online studies had some advantages as well as disadvantages.
Some of the advantages of online studies were :
1) During online classes, teachers and students are staying at home, reducing the spread of COVID 19 disease.
2) Online studies supported many things like video lectures, online quizzes, animated study related videos etc.
3) It reduces transport charges of traveling to school as well as reduces the pollution caused by the vehicles used for traveling.
Now, we talked about some of its advantages now lets see it’s disadvantages.
Some of its disadvantages are :
1) During online classes, students do not will to mute their microphones for answering questions nor do they will to turn on their cameras in front of the teachers.
2) Students do not complete their work on time as there’s no teachers in front of them to check their work.
3) Students are much dependent on search engines for all of their answers.
4) Students are loosing their habit of face to face conversations, completing work on time, studying etc.
5) Students after joining the online meetings and giving their attendance, they keep the meeting on start doing some other work like scrolling social media, playing games etc.
We saw that online classes has some disadvantages too.
Now as classes are been conducted in online mode, tests are also conducted in online mode, but students are finding out many ways to cheat in exams like some of them are :
1) By copying questions from the question paper and then pasting it on a search engine to get the answers.
2) By using the help of friends/siblings, in which, during exam time they keep their friend/sibling in call and tells him/her the question and then, he/she searches it in the search engine and tells the answer to the person.
3) Most of the children use the help of their text books to view the answers.
Now these type of things shouldn’t be done as these generations are the future of our country and by cheating in exams, they are not cheating their teachers or someone else, they are cheating to their own self. Like for example if I am been taught linear equations this year and I am not learning it and hiving the test by cheating then when the schools are offline and everything would be fine, I wouldn’t be able to understand the next things which are related to linear equations as my base of that chapter wasn’t developed so I cannot go further. And not only that if I somehow cleared my studies, then after the studies whenever I would be needed to do anything related to linear equations, I wouldn’t be able to do so. And at that moment of time, I would be blaming myself that why didn’t I studied at that time, if I had done so I would not face such problems.
And also if a person cheats in a test, the teacher comes to know that he/she had cheated in test as a person who doesn’t communicates in the class, puts his/her video on in the class then how can that person be such a genius that he/she can write the answers in the same language of book or web.
Children need to understand these things and stop cheating themselves. If they want to save their future.