All publications of Vaishnavi Buch . पुणे , भारत
‘We are the artists of our lives’
We’re creating our lives each and every moment through our perceptions.
This is a fundamental principle.
Wisdom is about getting free on the inside.
Quite literally translates to "artist of the spirit"
But if you're the artist of your life, why doesn't your life feel like a masterpiece yet?
Well, when we were little, we were taught beliefs that we did not choose, but we AGREED to these beliefs, and the beliefs we agreed to became internalized and shaped our reality.
So if when you were young someone made you believe that you were for example, a difficult child, you'll likely grow up to believe that you are a difficult person, and so it will be true.
When we begin to track our beliefs and agreements, we begin to recognize who we want to be, and then we begin to live it.
Which is why I'm so passionate about helping others identify what agreements they want to live by, and what agreements they're ready to cut ties with.
But that's what happens when your model of the world begins to shift.
Don't resist it.
It takes so much courage to challenge your own beliefs because even if your beliefs were taught to you, you still agreed to them. Even if your intuition always knew that these beliefs were wrong for you, you'll still feel fear, guilt, and
shame, when you begin to challenge them.
The good news?
Working through these emotions is a small
price to pay for your freedom.
‘You are the artist of your life’
*Tips for making your life easier and healthier!
1. To increase memory and productivity.
(Take a Nap of 30-45 mins in the afternoon)
2. A best solution for mood off.
(Clean your room, your surrounding)
3. Having a problem of sleep?
(Inhale your breath for 4 seconds and then Exhale. Again Inhale for 7 seconds and then Exhale. And one more time Inhale for 8 seconds and Exhale)
This will take oxygen to the brain in a huge amount and you will feel calm soon.
4. While meeting someone and shaking hand make sure your hand is little bit warm because it’s shows you are much desirable and attractive!
5. Don’t be a back bitcher. It will affect back to your karma.
6. Do one thing at a time. Because multitasking is a myth. And it will confuse the individual.
7. When you are feeling depressed just don’t go for silent music it will not works everytime rather go for some energetic music.
8. If you want to remember some important things but you forgot just because having various types of work.
Then take your hand and make sure you are making a hand fist when you are reading or listening to the thing it will help you to remind later.
9. Going for an interview.
Just think the interviewer are your friend since childhood and you are meeting them after a long and can’t wait to see them.
It will increase the positive state of mind and boost your energy.
10. When you are in a competition and your competent is performing so well just ask them which technique he/she is using because by that there brain think about your questions and not the game or exam. First take a permission to talk.
11. Best way to ignore negativity is just ignore the person or don’t give attention to them.
Vaishnavi P. Buch