All publications of SWAYAM BHARDWAJ . राँची , भारत
Power of meditation.
Meditation lets you become more awake and more purposeful about your action. It teaches you how to respond, rather than react, to situations in your life. Meditation sounds simple, but it takes discipline to remain still in body and mind. You have to block out the world around you and quiet your thoughts.
Steps to become a millionaire.
Becoming a millionaire is a dream of everyone as money is the solution of every problem. There are many ways to reach to that top.
You need to follow these steps -
1. Develop a written financial plan.
2. Have a positive attitude.
3. Live below your means.
4. Lay off the credit.
5. Invest in ways that work for you.
6. Start your own business.
7. Get professional advice.
Types of bloggers.
There are five types of Bloggers-
1. Part-time professional
- A blogger that uses thier blogging skills to supplement thier current income.
2. The Hobbyist
- A blogger who blogs for fun and isn't too worried about making money from it.
3. The full-time professional
- A blogger who blogs as thier full time job and usually supplements all of thier income from it.
4. The Corporate
- A who blogs as thier full time jobs in hopes of gaining professional recognition and new clients.
5. The Entrepreneur
- A blogger who blogs for the company that they own to share thier expertise.
Covid -19 (The Pandemic)
It was the time of spring in India ,we used to go out and party and we never thought something like this will ever happen,but it happened .When we saw news of a virus spreading in China we were so calm and relaxed as we knew that this thing will never happen in India.
After 1 - 2 months we saw some cases in India and again we did not had any reactions. Suddenly it started spreading in every states of India and it came in our town. Government announced lockdown in whole country , everything was closed.
At last it finally came near our own residential area and now we can't even go outside to see anything ,it feels like being in a jail
Now prayers can only save us.
Why cybersecurity is important.
Cybersecurity is important because it encompasses everything that pertains to protect our sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), personal information, intellectual property, data and governmental and industry information systems from theft and damage attempted by criminals and adversaries.
- BE AWARE -
Impacts of corruption.
Corruption hurts everyone.
The impact of corruption goes beyond the corrupt individuals, the innocent civilians who are implicated, or the reputation of the organisation they work for. Ultimately, it effects the whole system.
Corruption erodes the trust we have in the public sector to act in our best interests. It also wastes our taxes or rates that have been earmarked for important community projects. Meaning- we have to put up with poor quality service or infrastructure or we miss our altogether.
Importance of education and it's benefits.
Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us building opinions and have points of view on things in life.
Benefits of education-
1. Poverty reduction.
2. Connecting across borders.
3. Sense of accomplishment.
4. More productivity.
5. Better communication.
6. Critical thinking skills.
7. Identification of skills.
8. Greater sense of discipline.
How excess use of mobile phones affects you.
Apart from cancer risk, mobile phones influence our nervous system. They may cause headaches, decreased attention, shortness of temper, sleep disorders and depression, mostly in teena
How to reduce your phone usage -
• Pause to think before picking up your phone.
• Analyze how you use your phone and set limits.
• Get rid of distracting apps.
• Minimize notifications.
• Keep your phone literally away.
• Don't use your phone before going to bed.