animeshkumarmaurya Delhi India
As we know,at the time of early decades of 90, the fish as an economy support carried out with a marketing of 15-56mn dollars,between SriLanka and Indian Tamil Borders,the survival boats has been displayed at their time of emergencies,A war was also declared later.
Lockdown run cases compared to Indian Labours
As during the long time period of COVID-19 we basically faced enough problems in reaching out as it was also advised to stay home. Hence, the services might differ once all the situation is cleared down. As Service would now be expensive and classically better.
Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump Says He Has Been Taking Unproven Drug to Ward Off Covid-19
The U.S. health secretary castigates the W.H.O. at a global conference. Autoworkers return to plants in Michigan, and more states move toward reopening. Undocumented immigrants in California can begin applying for aid.
RIGHT NOWPresident Trump said he has been taking hydroxychloroquine, an unproven drug against Covid-19, as a preventive measure for a week and a half. The F.D.A. has warned that the drug can cause dangerous heart rhythm abnormalities in coronavirus patients.
LOCKDOWN 4.0: DIFFERENT RULES AND GUIDELINES
From May 18 India will enter into the fourth phase of lockdown with different guidelines. On Sunday Home Minister issued a different set of rules and guidelines which will be followed during lockdown 4.0. The government allowed several relaxations which include inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses. Whereas sports complexes and stadiums, schools, malls, and restaurants would continue to remain shut, and suspension of flight and metro services would stay in force till May 31.
Hotels, restaurants, cinema halls, malls, swimming pools, gyms will also stay shut. The MHA said inter-state movement of passenger vehicles, buses would be permitted with the joint approval of states. The MHA further added that the States and Union Territories have been conveyed the powers for tracing of Red, Green and Orange Zones as per the COVID-19 situation.
Due to the rise in a number of coronavirus cases in India the curfew gets extended for the fourth time. The first assigned for 21 days starting March 25 and then extended from April 15 and May 4.
In India, the total number of coronavirus cases surpassed china’s record as there is a total of 90,927 infections and the death toll soared to 2,872 on Sunday, According to the latest figures provided by the Union Health Ministry.
Crunchbase Resources to Help Your Business and the Community During COVID-19
Crunchbase using data to find companies that could be potential prospects for your business.While we don't know the exact needs of each company,or how they are specifically dealing with COVID-19,we have pre-filtered the lists to focus on companies that meet criteria typically associated with business health.The private markets,while less visible than the public markets,are also experiencing major volatility during thistime . There will be dips ,but also opportunities for those who are on the lookout. Here are resources to help you stay in the loop.Crunchbase provides best practices and how-to's that help our users succeed in their jobs. In the coming weeks,we will be building up our library of educational resources for professionals dealing with the impact of COVID_19
Wuhan's Crematoriums Are Filling Thousands of Urns With Coronavirus Remains Each Day
Wuhan residents are waiting for hours in line to pick up the remains of their loved ones.
This article originally appeared on VICE US.
The Chinese government insists that the death toll from the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan is 2,535. But last week, 5,000 urns were delivered to a single Wuhan crematorium in just two days.
The crematorium is one of seven in Wuhan.
China has declared victory over the outbreak and on Friday closed its borders to the rest of the world over fears of importing infections. But skeptics say reports of zero new infections are too good to be true and point out that, unlike the rest of the world, China does not report positive test results if the person is asymptomatic.
Now, as restrictions on residents’ movements are eased in Wuhan, thousands of people are making the grim journey to funeral homes across the city to pick up their loved ones’ remains.
But residents doing so have reported huge queues and a six-hour wait to collect remains.
The true extent of the coronavirus epidemic in Wuhan may never be known, but in recent days, the full scale of the horror has begun to emerge.
While the authorities continue to insist the death toll from the outbreak in Wuhan is just 2,535, news reports and social media posts over the weekend revealed that seven crematoriums in Wuhan have been handing out over 3,500 urns per day since the restrictions were eased.
The crematoriums have told families they hope to have completed the distribution of urns by April 5, when the traditional grave-tending festival of Qing Ming takes place. If the numbers of urns handed out so far remains consistent, that will mean the remains of over 40,000 people will be distributed in less than two weeks.
Chinese publication Caixin published photos of thousands of urns stacked up inside crematoriums in the city and reported that one funeral home alone took possession of 5,000 urns last Thursday and Friday.
China Is Trying to Rewrite the History of Silenced Coronavirus Whistleblower Doctor Li Wenliang
His death caused an outpouring of rage at the Chinese government's response to the outbreak. Now, Beijing is trying to claim him as a loyal Communist Party foot soldier.
China Just Admitted the Wuhan Death Toll Was Much Higher, But Insists There Is No Cover-up
The death toll spiked by 1,290, but Beijing says there's nothing to see here.
This article originally appeared on VICE US.
Health officials in Wuhan announced on Friday morning that the city’s coronavirus death toll had been misstated, revising it up from 2,579 to 3,869, a spike of 1,290 or an almost 50% increase.
The announcement of the new figures comes days after leaked documents showed that Beijing was aware that coronavirus could spread from human to human and waited almost a week to make the news public.
The new Wuhan death toll will likely fuel accusations that Beijing was not transparent enough with the World Health Organization and with other governments, by silencing whistleblowing doctors in early January and failing to give officials access to Wuhan in the early days of the outbreak.
But despite the dramatic uptick in confirmed deaths in Wuhan, China is insisting there was no cover-up—because China does not allow cover-ups.
“There has never been any concealment, and we'll never allow any concealment," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian, who recently peddled a conspiracy theory that the U.S. Army imported coronavirus to Wuhan, said at a press conference Friday. He added the new number was the result of a “statistical verification” process that was normal in situations like this.
An official from the Wuhan municipal headquarters for COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control said the new figure was the result of deaths that occurred outside hospitals and had not been registered until now. The official also said some medical institutions had confirmed cases but reported them late, or not at all.
“In the early period of the outbreak, due to the insufficiency in admission and treatment capability, a few medical institutions failed to connect with the disease prevention and control system in time, while hospitals were overloaded and medics were overwhelmed with patients. As a result, belated, missed and mistaken reporting occurred,” the official told the state-run Xinhua News Agency.
China Knew About Human-to-Human Transmission of Coronavirus But Waited 6 Days to Tell the World
This article originally appeared on VICE US.
Chinese authorities knew that coronavirus could pass from human to human for at least six days before it told the world, according to internal documents leaked to AP.
During those six days, at least 3,000 more people were infected and tens of thousands of people gathered for a mass banquet in Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak in China.
The revelations will make it much more difficult for Chinese President Xi Jinping and his government to claim they were open and transparent in their sharing of information about the outbreak.
On January 14, the head of China’s National Health Commission, Ma Xiaowei, organized a secret teleconference to convey instructions on the coronavirus to provincial officials from Xi, Premier Li Keqiang, and Vice Premier Sun Chunlan.
At the time, Beijing had already sought to silence doctors in Wuhan who were trying to raise the alarm about the outbreak in the central Chinese city, and the government was claiming there was no evidence of human-to-human transmission.
In a memo prepared after the teleconference, and obtained by AP, Ma outlines the “sober understanding of the situation” including the fact that “clustered cases suggest that human-to-human transmission is possible.”
“The epidemic situation is still severe and complex, the most severe challenge since SARS in 2003, and is likely to develop into a major public health event,” the memo cites Ma as saying.
A 63-page instruction manual distributed to the regional officials laid out guidelines for how to deal with the outbreak. The document was for internal use only, marked “not to be spread on the internet,” and “not to be publicly disclosed.”