pooja soni Jaipur India
Raining Festivals: Environment friendly!
Many amazing festivals are in India in different session with different beauty. Mainly in monsoon (rainy session) , a colorful time for nature that helps to increase brightness of colors of plant and flowers and create a wonderful and amazing sight. During this time some festivals can helps to increase its beauty and can become ecofriendly, like- teez (sinzara), savan k somvaar, rakshabandhan etc.
In following ways:-
- Rakhi can make with the use of some seeds which can grow easily in this time and helps to develop a beautiful plant.
- This rakhi create a plant which easily nourish by a brother in their sisters memory and nature helps too.
- In teez females creates functions in gardens and can help nature by giving plant as a gift to each other or make it a ritual of exchanging plant and grow them .
- In monday pooja water and flowers are presents to loard shiva . water can takes out from temple and collect in tanks and release it to the fields that provide moisture to soil in field area.
- Flowers which are take out, collect in a dumping zone made for natural mannure and helps to provide clean space nearby temple also.
Indian culture: decrease chance of infectious disease
India is a country with different types of culture and rituals in different religions. Most of them are helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle that improve immune power.Some are as follow:-
- Hawan pooja:- A type of ritual with different types of medicinal (natural) material helps to clean environment with the mix of fire heat and due the this mixture or chemical reaction environment become pure or kill microbes. provide a treated air for breathing.
- Dressing scence:- Traditional cloths of Indians are helps to cover-up whole body, like:- dhoti-kurta, saree. Indian women cover-up their face by vail (ghunghut) that enables the direct contact of body parts to outer environment helps to avoide infection.
- Vegetarian food:- most of indian eat pure vegetarian fodd which helps to increase immune power to fight against infectious disease.
- Namastey:- A way of greeting without hand contact and decrease the level of infection.
- Shankhnaad:- Sound of shanknaad create vibrations which are harmful to microbes and healty for environment.
- Yoga:- a daily life activity of Indians that helps to maintain body with peaceful mind and improve immune power.