pooja soni Jaipur India
Indian culture: decrease chance of infectious disease
India is a country with different types of culture and rituals in different religions. Most of them are helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle that improve immune power.Some are as follow:-
- Hawan pooja:- A type of ritual with different types of medicinal (natural) material helps to clean environment with the mix of fire heat and due the this mixture or chemical reaction environment become pure or kill microbes. provide a treated air for breathing.
- Dressing scence:- Traditional cloths of Indians are helps to cover-up whole body, like:- dhoti-kurta, saree. Indian women cover-up their face by vail (ghunghut) that enables the direct contact of body parts to outer environment helps to avoide infection.
- Vegetarian food:- most of indian eat pure vegetarian fodd which helps to increase immune power to fight against infectious disease.
- Namastey:- A way of greeting without hand contact and decrease the level of infection.
- Shankhnaad:- Sound of shanknaad create vibrations which are harmful to microbes and healty for environment.
- Yoga:- a daily life activity of Indians that helps to maintain body with peaceful mind and improve immune power.