Sachin Arora Delhi India
Born To Play reconstructing the dynamics of Sports Culture in India
Incepted in late 2016, Born To Play (BTP) is a sports management company based in Delhi NCR. They organise professionally managed community-level events of various sports to provide regular competitive exposure to players of all age groups. This help some players in practising for the district, state and national tournaments whereas others play to keep themselves fit and connected to the sport they love. BTP aims to make sports an essential part of everyone's routine and not just an option. Till date, they have organised more than 125 sports tournaments and engaged over 5000 players across all age groups (Under 6 to 50+) in Delhi NCR.
Born To Play has organized multiple events for sports like Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Football and Table Tennis which received an amazing response from the participating athletes. The honourable Sports Minister of India Mr Kiren Rijiju has also lauded this initiative through an Instagram post. They bring the players, coaches, corporates and institutions together with such events so that they compete every month to assess themselves and keep improving.
Apart from sports events organized under their banner, Born To Play also deals with:
- Customised events for independent institutions/bodies: They also help in organizing an annual sports day/fest for a school, college or a corporate. This deals with taking care of all the requirements to conduct the event.
- Talent Representation: This is a service for the young sportspersons of our nation, where they help in catching on the best opportunities and help them get their talent recognised.
Here are some of the characteristics that make their events distinct from others:
- Multiple age categories, i.e Under 6 to 50+
- Caters to almost every sport
- Action photography and video highlights of all matches
- Qualified umpires and referees to ensure fair play
- Medical assistance
- Best quality equipment
- Topmost venues of Delhi-NCR
To ensure that they are reaching out to almost everyone, there is no entry ticket fee for the underprivileged kids. This enables them to dig deep into the sports culture of India by reaching out to people at the grass-root level