How to Crack JEE 2021 Exam
The first step in preparing for every test is to learn the examination format and the subjects addressed by the examination. Knowing each part of the curriculum and weight would enable you to devise the right preparatory plan for JEE Main in 2021.
See the 2021 syllabus of JEE Main. It is uploaded by NTA. The curriculum does not alter each year, however, so you can search for JEE Main in the past year. You may remember that it is based on the PCM curriculum of classes 11 and 12.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
Now that you know the subjects and the review pattern, it is time to build a comprehensive and yet realistic research plan. It is critical that the key planning tips recommended by experts and toppers are integrated into your study schedule.
- Divide through short sessions your study hours. After each session, take a five-ten minute break.
- Study hours with positive thoughts. Any student has its own study process. Then measure and accurately use yours.
- Calculate and break your time according to the appropriate topics. Compared to the simple, harder subjects would take more time.
- Make an easy-to-follow realistic research schedule. A major NO is to make a proposal that cannot be made.
- Finally, certainly not least, set yourself a goal score.
You will have to continue observing the plan. Any of the planning tips for JEE Main 2021 are:
- Make a habit of noticing and highlighting the key points throughout the study of any subject.
- Start with the study of general topics used in other chapters for mathematics. Overall, trigonometry, geometry coordinate, difference and integration are some of the general themes.
- Make chapter-specific formulas and essential cards, which can act throughout the exam as a reference sheet.
- Try to consider diagrams carefully for physics and read chapters. In addition, a formulation sheet containing all formulations and regulations mentioned in the Chapter should be produced.
- Learn chemical equations and heart chemical features of chemistry. Equations or chemical properties are the basis for 50 percent of the questions. After completing each chapter, construct a sheet to solve the issues for chemical equations and formulas.
- Comprehensively obey the books of NCERT. From NCERT books have more than 50% of the questions.
Best Books For JEE Main Preparation
1. Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
2. Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
3. Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma
1. Organic Chemistry by Paula Bruice Yurkanis
2. Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd
3. Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
4. Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
1. Trigonometry by S. L. Loney
2. Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
3. Maths XI & XII by NCERT
4. Co-ordinate Geometry by S. L. Loney
5. Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
Weightage of Topics to Study for JEE Mains 2021
Percent wise Coverage of Topics in JEE Main (past years)
Heat and Thermodynamics
Electrostatics and Current Electricity
Magnetism and Electromagnetic Induction
Optics and Waves
Simple Harmonic Motion, Waves and Elasticity
Semiconductor Devices, Electromagnetic Waves and Principles of Communication
Sets and Relations, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics
JEE Main is an exam that looks at your analytical and critical skills. Much of the questions presented are based on estimation. Therefore, solving problems during the study of the subjects is important. Some of the key tips to be kept in mind during JEE preparation:
- Resolve from a subject you take as many questions as possible. This lets you know how far you are from your target point, the sort of questions posed in each subject.
- Keep an error log and quickly overcome your doubts. It helps you to understand your vulnerabilities.
- All have a strong subject and a weak subject. Try to figure out more about the bad topics. This allows you to overcome your vulnerabilities and make them stronger.
- Make a habit of pacing your steps when solving problems. For example, in 50 minutes, solve 25 questions. This allows you to boost your pace and control your time during the D-Day.
If you don't know what you learned, the entire research would be of no use. Revision is a required phase in order to recollect what you have learned. Furthermore, it is not possible to review any subject during the last days from the prescribed curriculum. The next are some of the JEE Main 2021 planning tips to help you review:
- Resolving problems is a central aspect of the revision.
- By analysing the things you overlooked when you were studying, you will recognise them.
- The resolution of JEE Main question papers from last year is also a smart practise because it gives you the chance to know the kind of questions posed during the exam.
- Taking the highest possible number of mock tests. For the test to be complete it is not appropriate. Under a limited time you can take chapter-wise exams.
- Take your mock exams and improve your revision day and plan well.
- Revision is a constant phase so make sure it is included in your schedule in advance. Make your JEE Main 2021 planning a routine from the outset.
JEE Main 2021 general planning tips:
- Short notes - short and succinct - are just to be that. Using shortcuts to add the key points. With short notes, revision becomes simple.
- To crack the JEE Main, the core principles must be strongly implemented. Don't miss a subject because it seems challenging. Read and conquer as many times as possible.
- JEE Main is a combination of Class 11 and 12, so be careful to stop ignoring Class 11. Revise them sometimes.
- Invest your break in constructive hobbies such as music, painting, all sports, etc. This helps to enhance productivity and concentration.
- Regularly take mock exams. Your test results will serve as a permanent reminder for your target. Keep test logs so you know the fields on which you have to work.
- Make sure you get 7-8 hours of proper sleep. Sleep compromise can affect your ability to relax and keep what you know.
- Stay healthy.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.clearexam.ac.in/ or call us at: +91-9394949438 for Instant Response, We would love to help you!