के सभी प्रकाशन IN-amrur . पुणे , भारत
MBA Direct admission in TOP MBA Colleges
MBA direct admission is offered by some private MBA colleges and private deemed universities in India.
Are you looking for direct admission in top MBA colleges? We are here to clarify your queries regarding direct MBA admission in top MBA colleges in India. Direct admission in MBA without entrance exam is offered by most of the private & deemed universities in India. Most private colleges and deemed universities charge moderate to high fees for direct MBA admission. AICTE has also issued guidelines for the management colleges to offer direct admission for MBA.
So, what is MBA?
MBA (Master of Business Administration) is an internationally accredited post-graduate degree. This courses focus on developing the leadership, initiative and individual excellence required for high-flying careers in management and entrepreneurship. The duration of this program is two year which includes four semesters.
An MBA degree is not limited to a career in management so those interested in pursuing a career in the private, government & public sector can also benefit from an MBA degree. One can purse MBA through different modes of education such as:
· Online MBA
· Distance Learning MBA.
· Executive MBA.
Master of Business Administration
3lackhs – 20lackhs
Minimum education requires
MBA Course Details:
· Two year full time course
· Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Operations, Hospital management, Supply chain management.
· Candidates must have passed minimum three year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline awarded by any of the Universities recognized by UGC or AIU.
· The candidate must have minimum of 50% aggregate.
· Candidates appeared for the final year examination are also eligible to apply.
· Maharashtra State candidate must have obtained more than zero score in MAH CET 2020
· All India/Jammu and Kashmir Migrant candidate should have obtained more than zero score in MAH CET/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT.
Direct admission in top MBA Colleges through management quota:
Graduation course is a basic requirement for the selection. It must be noted that candidates who are opting for management quota should have satisfied the eligibility criteria. Direct MBA aspirants need to visit the college directly to have a look at college infrastructure, classrooms and other facilities. Some private colleges, which are offering management courses without approval. Therefore, students need to be cautious while selecting colleges. The list of AICTE and UGC approved colleges is available on their respective websites.
Document Requirement for MBA Admissions:
(Note: bring the following original documents with two sets of attested photocopies at the time of admission. Also, keep scanned copies of all with you for uploading in college ERP software.)
· SNAP/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/BUMAT Admit card
· SNAP/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/BUMAT Scorecard
· Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
· S.C. Mark sheet
· S.C. Passing Certificate
· S.C. Mark sheet
· S.C. Passing Certificate
· Aadhar Card
· Proof of Date of Birth
· Domicile Certificate
· Demand Draft for fee
· Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
· Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
· Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
· Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
· Conduct and Character Certificate
· NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
· Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
· Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
· Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
· Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
Top colleges for direct admission in MBA:
· SIBM Pune – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
· Bharati Vidyapeeth
· D.Y. Patil College , Pune
· MIT-WPY Pune
· Welingkar College , Pune
· Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
· Sinhgad institute of management
We will help you get direct admission in Top MBA College through Management quota seats, contact us for seat bookings.
Advantage of MBA Management Quota Seats:
- You can skip the preparation for entrance exams.
- No need to attend the college level admission process.
- Get discount in college tuition fee for admission.
Direct Admission in MBA through Management quota helps you select a good college without facing exams & interview.
If you any query feel free to contact, we will help you within 24 hours.
Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696
E-mail: [email protected]
MD MS Direct admission through management quota
MD MS direct admission.
Are you interested in pursuing the Post-graduation Course MD MS?
Are you finding difficulty to crack the NEET-PG exam?
Here we are to give a chance to the students to get MD/MS direct admission. We are providing direct admission through management quota or NRI seats.
MD MS is a Post-graduation program in the field of medical. Both course duration is of three year.
MS: Master of Science
MD: Doctor of Medicine
MD is Doctor of Medicine in which one person become physician and MS is Master of Surgery which makes one person as Surgeon. Both courses are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). There are different specialization in MD/MS such as:
· Cardiology (MD).
· Gynecology & Obstetrics (MD).
· Gastroenterology (MD).
· Plastic surgeon (MS).
· Nephrology (MD).
· Paediatrics Surgery (MD).
· Cardiac Surgery (MD) and many more.
· MS (General Surgery)
· MS (ENT)
· MS (Orthopaedics)
· MS (Ophthalmology)
· MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
· MS (Anatomy)
· MS (Anaesthesia)
· MS (Neurosurgery)
· MS (Traumatology and Surgery)
Why to choose MD MS?
Doctrine is the one of the most famous occupations in India. There are many job as well as career opportunities after completion of the course. Most of the MBBA graduates opt this courses because there is vast opportunities after completion of this course.
With the help of this course one can acquire advance knowledge in the field of medicine & surgery which made them a qualified Surgeons or Physicians.
Career & Job opportunities:
The students who want to do future studies can go for MCh or DNB qualification. This option is good for those who have narrowed down the super-specialty course of their choice.
· Government Hospitals
· Working with the Military as a surgeon (Army, Air Force, etc)
· Private jobs in hospitals
· Bio-medical companies
· Research Institutes
· Working with non-profit organizations
· Consultancy services in various hospitals
· Starting your own practice
· Academics or teaching jobs in medical colleges
· Salary can vary according to the working profiles of an individual. It may vary from INR 4lacs-14lacs annually
ELIGIBILITY FOR MD/MS COLLEGE-
· The student must be a MBBS graduate and has completed his internship.
· Must have decent score in his graduate degree.
· Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
· Must have Science in 12th
There are many good colleges in India which will help you to get MD/MS direct admission. MD MS Admission through management quota is still applicable in Private medical colleges of India & is only applicable for who will be NEET eligible. We provide you the MD MS direct admission through management quota.
Colleges who offers MD MS direct admissions:
· Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
· Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College
· Dr. D Y Patil Education Society’s D Y Patial Medical College, Kolhapur
· Dr. D Y Patil Pratishthan’s Medical College, Pune
· MGM college , Aurangabad
· KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre
· Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram
· Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Pune
· Dr. Panjabrao alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati
To know more about this course, College & MD MS direct Admissions you can contact, 992-149-9691
We welcome your all relevant queries regarding your seat intake in MBBS MD MS BDS BHMS. Get direct admission in the college,100% confirmed seats and transparency
For more info you can visit: https://theuniversityexpert.com/
Or can us on Contact us at tel: + +91-992149969, +91-9325549696.
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : https://www.theuniversityexpert.com/