All publications of Someone in crowd . कोलकाता , भारत
Steps of Success!
- Analyze your own flaws- It is okay to have flaws. Everyone has it. Try to identify it. If you are unable to do it yourself. Ask your well-wishers what they think about you.
- Learn to accept your flaws- Most people don't have the self-realization to accept their flaws. They simply go into denial and think they are the best. But the point is, you don't have to be the best. Just be the best version of yourself.
- Work on your flaws- Flaws are of two types - a) That can be changed, b) That cannot be changed. There are certain qualities which you are not born with, let's just say you don't have a good communication skill. That is an extremely important quality to be successful. So does that mean you will never succeed because you lack in it?? No! You can always learn these things. But sometimes it happens even after trying a lot you are unable to change yourself. Like, I have trust issues. I guess most people have it these days. This is something you can't learn by any Youtube video or blog. So you just have to accept this and move on. but I repeat, accepting you flaw is the most important thing.
- Sort out what you want in life- Like every other youngster I was confused about what to do in life. No one is more clueless as I was. I tried almost everything to find out what is my real thing. Dance, Painting, Sports, Studying commerce, Learning languages. Believe me or not, I was good at all of them. And that's made me more clueless. It is easier to find out one option rather than choosing from plenty. It took 6-7 years just to realize that I can be a good artist but I don't want to make money from that. Being a moody person I get bored when I make art for other people. Although a true artist doesn't care about money. But that's when I understood, I want to make money. I want to be rich. Art and sports can be my off time passion. Else I would never be a successful artist as well if sell my creativity for earning money. So I started thinking in a different way. So my point is. you need to set your priorities. If art or sports or science are your thing, If you are confident, go for it. but if you are moody like me, and if you are not confident about it then do it for passion, not as a profession. As this was just an example.
- Get inspiration- Follow the legendary people in your interested field, read books or articles about their journey, watch their interviews. They don't walk in the same path everyone walks in, That's why they are successful. Get inspired. Don't be jealous on anyone's success. Learn from them, which leads me to the next point.
- Set goals- Planning is another important aspect. I know Life doesn't always work according to plan. But if you don't have it at all, how will you work on it? How will move forward to your journey? How will you know if your plan is working? Make shot term goals and a long term goal. Keep nailing one small goal at a time. And One fine morning you will find yourself in your destination.
- Be patient- It is okay to buy your dream car later. It is okay if your friend is more successful today. It is okay if everybody thinks you are a loser. Failure will keep coming. Just be patient and keep working on the above points. Just don't sit idle. There will always be one ball that comes to you for a SIXER.
DON'T JUST WATER YOUR PLANTS TO GET BLOSSOMS, KNOW HOW MUCH WATER IS REQUIRED.
Loyalty is hard!!
Today I want to share my own story. You can judge me, or you might relate it to yourself. I will leave that on you.
So I am in a relationship for last 10 years with this lovely guy. He has my exact opposite nature but he does care for me and I know he will do anything for me. I am happy with him. But sometime our brains play games with our mind and emotions.
Back in college I had this major crush on another guy, let's call him David ( I don't wanna disclose anyone's name). So David was this dream guy that every girl wants from Disney movies. Tall, handsome, all rounder, intelligent, an army personality and extremely caring. I did have a crush from the first day he entered in class, but I fell for him when I actually got to know him. He was very kind and soft hearted person but unfortunately I got friend-zoned by him back in college. After all I wasn't attractive like other girls in college.
Years passed, David and I remained close friends and now I am in relationship with my present boyfriend, Sam. Things were going good. It was really hard but I managed to move on from David. He is on another relationship as well. We stay in different states. Hence we meet only once in a year.
Last year, during Christmas David and I met up in a bar. I don't know it was the cold weather or the drinks something was weird between us. we both craved for each other that night. We made out. You must be judging me right now. Or you might be thinking it's okay to do it once, after all we both were drunk. Well at first I too thought it's okay. but after 2 days I regretted. I regretted really bad. Because-
- I cheated on Sam and he definitely doesn't deserve it.
- For David it was a meaningless fun because he never really had any feelings for me. He can never be mine.
- David did wrong to his girlfriend as well.
- And most importantly I started getting weak for David again.
I didn't tell this to anyone, neither David, nor Sam. I don't have any expectations from David and I don't wanna ruin my relationship. But being emotionally strong I managed to move on from this incident again.
A year has passed, and now Christmas of 2020 has arrived. David and I are planning to meet up soon, May be on 27th. But this time I want to be in control. I want to be loyal to Sam. Even if David approaches me for something more, even if I crave for him I will say a NO to him. And as a good friend I will advice him to stop fooling around with women other than his girlfriend. I think I am doing the right thing. What do you guys think? Let me know!!
Self Respect Vs Ego
Does it hurt when you don't hear from your friend or lover for long time? Yeah! It does. They are always busy and you are not even sure whether you should ping them or not?
Well there is a fine line between self-respect and ego. Indeed people are busy nowadays, even if they are not some people are not great in keeping contacts. they tend to live in a self-centric world and that is not bad. In this generation most people are self-centric only. If you think why should I ping first? then that's your ego speaking. When you text or call your person first and if the person talks to you for hours then you should know that everything is alright between you guys.
But here comes the play of self-respect. When you feel the person doesn't care to pick up your phone or reply your texts then you must take a step back because now it is a matter of self respect. It is okay to be ignored by someone. May be you yourself ignore someone as well. It is okay if the person doesn't find interest in you. That is when you should move on. It's hard! I know.
Happened to me too. The persons whom I trusted the most as my close friends, don't even care to reply nowadays. At first I used text them myself because I don't have ego. After 4-5 times when I realized they don't even care to reply, I moved on. It is now a question of self-respect.
BUT IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP YOUR EYE OPEN..