All publications of vijay kumar . पटना , भारत
5th India Water Impact Summit begins
The 5th India Water Impact Summit (IWIS) kicked off on 10th December 2020 virtually. The event was inaugurated by Ratan Lal Kataria, Minister of State for Jal Shakti. The objective of IWIS 2020 is Comprehensive Analysis and Holistic Management of Rivers and Water Bodies.
About IWIS 2020:
- IWIS 2020 has been organised by the National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and the Centre for Ganga River Basin Management and Studies (cGanga) to discuss water-related issues and steps taken to save the planet’s most precious resource.
- The theme of IWIS 2020 is Arth Ganga: River Conservation Synchronised Development.
- The conference will have a comprehensive analysis and review of river rejuvenation and local river. It will also have deliberation about Arth Ganga, i.e. how river conservation synchronised development can take place.
PM Narendra Modi addresses International Bharati Festival 2020 virtually
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has addressed the International Bharathi Festival 2020 through video conferencing. The festival was organised by Vanavil Cultural Centre in Chennai to celebrate the 138th birth anniversary of Mahakavi Subramanya Bharathi, an eminent writer, poet and journalist from Tamil Nadu.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also conferred the 2020 Bharathi Award to the noted writer Seeni Viswanathan, who is credited with compiling the voluminous works of Bharathi in chronological order. The Bharathi Award is conferred every year since 1994, to eminent persons who have done laudable service in any field of social relevance.
RBL Bank, ICICI Prudential join hands for Bancassurance partnership
RBL Bank and ICICI Prudential have joined hands under a bancassurance partnership. 398 RBL Bank branches across 28 states will distribute ICICI Prudential Life’s protection and savings products. The protection products of ICICI Prudential Life will help the bank’s customers to develop a strong financial plan and its long-term savings products will help the customers of the bank to achieve their financial goals.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- RBL Bank Ltd Incorporated: 1943, under the Indian Companies Act, 1913
- RBL Bank Ltd MD and CEO: Vishwavir Ahuja.
- RBL Bank Ltd Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- RBL Bank Ltd Tagline: Apno Ka Bank.
- The bank’s name was changed from ‘The Ratnakar Bank Limited’ to ‘RBL Bank Limited’ in August 2014.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Ltd Commenced Operations: 2001.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Ltd HeadOffice: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Ltd MD & CEO: N S Kannan.