Atulya Akash Patna India
Here is what WHO is giving advice for Public: WHEN AND HOW TO USE MASKS: (COVID-19)
Can wearing a mask protect you against coronavirus?
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it, if you do, clean your hand with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol- based hand rub or soap and water.
When and how to wear medical masks to protect against coronavirus?
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of person with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
SOME GRAPHICS RELEAED BY WHO
HERE IS THE SITUATION REPORT- 131 OF WHO (also available on WHO site.) 30 may 2020.
COVID-19: INDIA FIGHT AGAINST CORONA 5.0
LOCKDOWN 5.0 OR UNLOCK 1
As per the Ministry of Home Affairs, only essential activities will be allowed in containment zones till June 30. Movement will be prohibited between 9 pm to 5 am across the country.
In lockdown 5 relaxations have been announced in Different phases and #conditions.
FACE COVERING: Face covering is compulsory in Public places, and in workplace even during transport.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet in Public places. Physical distance is must among customers on shops and will not allowed more than 5 peoples at a time.
As in PHASE II: Schools, colleges, educational/ training and coaching institutions will be opened after consultations with States and Uts.
GATHERINGS: Large public gatherings or congregations is still remain prohibited.
In marriage gatherings Number of guests not to exceed 50.
And in funerals or last rites related gathering not more than 20 persons is allowed.
SPITTING IN PUBLIC PLACES is punishable with fine or by states, UT or local authority in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations.
LIQUOR, paan, tobacoo etc, in public place is prohibited.
IN PHASE III: Dates for their opening of International air travel of passengers; operation of Metro Rail, cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks etc will be decided based on the assessment of the situation.
CHECKOUT THE VIDEO OF LOCKDOWN 5.0 GUIDLINES
THERE IS ADDITIONAL DIRECTIVES FOR WORK PLACES:
Work From Home (WFH) should be followed as far as possible.
Staggering of work or business hours will be followed in offices, work places, shops, markets and industrial and commercial establishments.
Screening and hygiene: Provision for thermal scanning, hand wash and sanitizers will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas. Frequent sanitization of entire workplace, common facilities and all points which come into human contact like door handles will be ensured, including between shifts.
Social distancing: All persons in charge of work places will ensure adequate distance between workers, adequate gaps between shifts, staggering the lunch breaks of staffers, etc.