Local Tarn Taran Punjab news, India
- HARDCORE GYM VEHIL SHOPIAN
- hardcore gym is a physical/fitness gym center and is located in district shopian's vehil village.
- we provide you best facility and best faculty members as trainers we have modern availability of machines.
- we also sells various proteins, muscel gains, and energy boosters.
- You can contact us from various plateforms,
- instagram :- hardcore_gym_vehil
- facebook:- hardcore gym vehil shopian.
- watsapp:- +91 95410 40148
I am so excited to use this platform.I am from Jammu and Kashmir.My Kashmir valley is so musmurise and beautiful that once you visit "you will never turn your face"! So please visit at least once a life....
Latest news Tarn Taran - here are the news of nearby cities
OPEN BOOK EXAMINATION A RELIEF OR STILL A TASK TO PERFORM ? :
Recently, Many universities have conducted open book examination due to Covid-19 for final year students. I was also one of the one who gave the same.
What does it means?
Under open book examination the students would be able to refer books notes and other study material while answering questions.
PROCEDURE FOLLOWED WHILE TAKING EXAMS:
Also, due to spread of covid- 19 universities took this examination by way of sending question papers before 15 minutes of the prescribed time for competing papers, where students have to fill maximum 20 sheets at their home or in any place where they can concentrate or in any safe environment. Our university has give a time span of 2 hours where we have to attempt 4 questions out of 8 and each question carried 20 marks. After completion of the prescribed period of 2 hours students have to submit their sheets in a form of Pdf to a prescribed email as provided by the university. No webcams were used in the hole process.
What are the Pros and Cons of OBE ?
- Minimises burden on the students -
As, you can take help of books or other study materials while paper is ongoing so it proves to be less burdened on students.
- It saves papers, saving paper means saving trees-
As a set of 10 sheets were used for the completion of each exams so indirectly also saves papers.
- Safest mode -
Due to corona virus outbreak, too much gathering could be an outcome of its spread, so it is one of the safest mode.
- Can’t keep check on students -
One can’t be sure if the students has got somebody’s back.
- No time to check where is the answer-
Readily material has to be there while giving exams as there is no time for ripping pages and finding the answer. It will good for the students if they prepare notes before appearing for exams.
- Good network is still an issue in most areas -
Half an hour is given to drop to the prescribed emails but bad network cause failures to many attempts.
How to crack open book exams?
- Knowledge: a solid understanding of the course content.
- Systems: organized notes and a systematic way to find content quickly.
- Academic integrity: make sure your work is your own – otherwise it’s not your success
- Timing: The most important component! Plan the time you have per question based on grade/weighting and total time allocated. Check your pace and skip ahead if you need to.
- Reading the question : understand the question what are they asking, identify key words in the question.
Presently, due to advancement of medical science it can be seen that existence of people on earth is increasing drastically. Some people believe that because of the time the people live is expanding, their retirement age should be raised considerably while others contradict this statement. This essay will discuss why the period at which one retires should be strictly increased.
The first reason is that with grown retirement age, senior citizens will no longer be the burden for their families;means they will no longer be dependent on their wards. Furthermore, they will also aid the income of house. With this, the number of old age homes will also be reduced. Moreover, there will also be a huge upliftment in economy of the nation as there will be more workforce to perform tasks more precisely and accurately. As a result, it can be said that old people should not stop working with respect to their age as they have adequate experience, knowledge and skills.
On the contrary, it is true that elderly people usually lose their strength and understanding that they had in their younger age. As a result, they find a problem more difficult than youth. Finally, it will also not be wrong to say that they spend their whole life to make their children achieve something high in their life. So, it is their right to hope from their offsprings to obey them and all the comforts of life they dreamed about .Thus, it shows that it is not necessary for an older person to earn living for the family at this stage of life.
To conclude, I would say that it is one's own decision whether he/she wants to continue his /her job after getting aged or not. In the end, it can be said that one should have a youthful spirit inspite of being old.
Surbhi Arora, a leading and well known entrepreneur from a small town like Amritsar has always created a niche in something out of the box. At a young age of 24, she came out with her first venture as an educationist titled, The Credentials Academy, well known for workshops in Personality Development and professional courses like CA/CS etc.all over her state giving 100% results always.
Not only this, recently she came up with an event company Tripography where she executed her unique idea of combining Trips with professional portfolio shoots. Her team includes all A rated influencers of Tiktok and Instagram and leading celebrity handler Akash Chandrani of LightRoomExist. Here too, she would like to revolutionize Tiktok industry with her mind boggling ideas. More power to women like her.
ਉਡਾਰੀਆਂ ਮਾਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਲੋਕ ਸੋਚਦੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਉੱਡਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ, ਤੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੀਆਂ ਜੜ੍ਹਾਂ ਚ'ਬੈਠਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਨੀਲਾ ਆਸਮਾਨ ਕੋਈ ਮਹਿਣੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਰਖਦਾ। ਨਿੱਕੀ ਨਿੱਕੀ ਗੱਲ ਤੇ ਅਤੇ ਗੱਲ ਗੱਲ ਤੇ ਰੁੱਸਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੀਆਂ ਯਾਦਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਰਮਾਇਆ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਣਦੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ, ਕਿਸੇ ਦੇ ਜ਼ਿਹਨ ਚ' ਉਤਰਨ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਕਈ ਵਾਰ ਆਪਾ ਤੱਕ ਵਾਰਨਾ ਪੈ ਜਾਂਦਾ। ਮਨਾਂ ਮੇਰਿਆ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੀ ਖ਼ਿਆਲ ਆ ਵੀ ਸੋਹਣੀ ਨੂੰ ਕੱਚੇ ਘੜੇ ਦਾ ਇਲਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ? ਉਹ ਸਭ ਜਾਣਦੀ ਸੀ ਜੇ ਨਾ ਠਿਲ੍ਹਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਕੀਤੇ ਕੌਲ ਕਰਾਰ ਦੀ ਲੱਜ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਪਾਲਦੀ,, ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮਹੀਵਾਲ ਪਾਤਰ ਸਨ ਜਾਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਇਹ ਆਪਣਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਵਸਤੂ ਨਹੀਂ ਗੱਲ ਤਾਂ ਯਾਦਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਰਮਾਇਆ ਬਣਨ ਦੀ ਹੋ ਰਹੀ ਸੀ। ਨਿੱਕੀਆਂ ਨਿੱਕੀਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਚ'ਉਲਝੇ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਐਵਰੈਸਟ ਵਰਗੀ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ ਨੂੰ ਸਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ, ਮੱਛੀ ਦੀ ਅੱਖ ਨੂੰ ਵਿੰਨ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਛੱਡਿਆ ਤੀਰ ਈ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਚ ਆਪਣੀ ਥਾਂ ਬਣਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ!!!
ਤੇ ਹਾਂ ਸੱਚ ਸੁਹੱਪਣ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਸਰੀਰਕ ਦਿੱਖ ਪੈਮਾਨਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦੀ, ਸੁਹੱਪਣ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਪਣ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਵਿਚਾਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਫੈਟ ਕੱਢੀ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਐ।
(ਮਿੰਟੂ ਖੁਰਮੀ ਹਿੰਮਤਪੁਰੇ ਵਾਲਾ)
Waris Shah (1735-1795) Waris Shah is the master of storytellers. Waris Shah completed the story of Heer Ranjh in 1766 AD. The story goes that he was born a Jandiala lion. Born in District Sheikhupura. He was educated at Pakpattan and Kasur. He received his religious education from Maulvi Ghulam Muhyaddin Makhdoom and Maulana Haji Ghulam Murtaza. He lived in a mosque in a village called Malhans and wrote the story of Heer. Although the stories of Heer were written before and after Waris, the story of Heer of Heir is the most famous. Heer's love story is immortalized by Waris Shah. He has narrated the story of Heer Ranje as well as the society of the time in great detail.
The beginning of the story of Karan is a throne of thousands of words, where the colors of Ranjhian are painted. ਛੈਲ, ਗੱਭਰੂ, ਮਸਤ, ਅਲਬੇਲੜੇ ਨੀ, ਸੁੰਦਰ ਇਕ ਥੀ ਇਕ ਸਵਾਇਆ ਈ. Wale, Kokle, Mundri, Manjh - Lanjhi, new luxury and luxury e. I can say some praises of Hazare, as if paradise has come to earth. The allotment of land was done by Hazrat Qazi and the patch forever. The barren land came to Ranjhete, the owner of Wadi's land. (ਕੱਚਾਂ ਮਾਰ ਸ਼ਰੀਕ ਮਜ਼ਾਕ ਕਰਦੇ, ਭਾਈਆਂ ਰਾਂਝੇ ਦੀ ਬਾਬ ਬਣਾਈਆ ਈ) । Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds - d'oh!
It's all about the Feminism..
By- Satyam Tiwari
What The Term Feminism Suggests :- It is the advocacy of the women should have equal priority as men in every field. It is a belief that woman should have same opportunities and rights as men.
Feminism, to use her metaphor of female suffrage for an era in American history when women were denied voting rights and imprisoned. It was this period that created the woman's movement as we know it today. "The feminist cause grew out largely by means other than political action," writes Carol Gilligan in The Woman Suffragists, a new biography of one such activist. In addition she quotes several prominent figures from both parties who supported social reform during these years: Elizabeth Cady Stanton, widow with two sons; Clara Barton, wife whose youngest son died young after being arrested on charges related only so far back into childhood Titus Young (1845).
"It's all about the Feminism!"
At first glance, he seemed to be offering some kind of manifesto against "big fat men." He was proud to stand by Hillary Clinton and condemn Donald Trump—but then after his appearance in Charlottesville (a suburb of Philadelphia) suggested that white people should try to vote for Sanders. To which I replied: Are you kidding me? This guy is a Marxist who has called feminism an enemy of American Capitalism. And so on. There were also claims from both sides as well. After seeing my response over Twitter, someone asked if this had anything else going through their minds at any point during the day they could not sit down with something like.
A lot of it is really good but then also a little bit toxic, and at times actually offensive."
For those who haven't heard this song before: "We have to be strong because we can't fight back against sexism. That you are stronger than your competition. And so on…"
History Behind term coined Feminism :-
This is probably one most people haven't heard of before. It's popularly known as the 'feminist movement' but it has nothing to do with feminism at all and actually originated from a discussion between feminists who were trying hard not just against male supremacy but also female hegemony in academia. The theory behind the idea was that men are more prone than women (and vice versa) towards violence due both to their natural aggression which only results when faced alone and because they view girls, sometimes even young boys, as equal partners for labor so if you make them work harder then get away free!
- Feminist suffrage parade new york city 6 may1912 paul Mccain protest march on the fbi in nyc alex gould-chamberlain 5 canadian feminist marching band marathons william dyer tribute to alvin and ella jessica kaufman 9 january 27th lisa O'neal women's lib event at cappuccino cafe 11 russian feminism is bad for uganda 12 april 20th lesbian music festival Gayleslut 10 christmas time of year 8 men are from hell 16 harold, david Devecked with lesbians 14 vatican sabbatical week 13 czechoslovakia baltimore.
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman wrote about Feminism for the Atlanta Constitution 10dec1916 -
"I will continue to be a supporter of my state and country as long I can still remember in this moment. But just because you're from Florida doesn't mean your values don, too." https://www.tandfonline. The New Hampshire News 8 Dec 1916. This was on their way home with an American flag that they picked up off the road at Concordia College after heading into Manchester town: "Now all we have left is our city's pride—my own patriotism which always gives me pleasure more than anything else —our self-respect..." This comment continues along another.
The word Feminist first used in France and the Netherlands in 1872. In Great Britain 1890s and in United States year was 1910.
Feminists Movement :- The Feminist movement is divided into the four waves. These are-
- First wave of Feminism – Women as Subhuman. By Gloria Steinem, March 31, 1969. To a woman: Where were you when I had to go? When the revolution was starting in China and they threw me out after only two weeks with no food or medicine for ten days; at what hour did your head explode into jellyfish-shaped crystals all over my chest?" She has already called women "little monkeys." Her husband went on to declare that feminism is nothing but another form deification of men which seeks its own benefit by convincing others it's their turn to take charge.
- Second wave of Feminism - After the first feminism in Russia was banned and outlawed by a decree from Lenin's government, it began to gain influence among women. In 1901, there were only 2 million registered nurses (this number is based on official reports). However even with this small population, nearly three-quarters felt that they should be able write articles for popular newspapers about their own experiences living under conditions that did not meet modern standards. Their idea behind writing such books was simple: Women have enough problems without making them seem more complicated than they are, thus creating an aura or glamour around health care issues. This also meant giving people information regarding any medical problem.
- Third wave of Feminism, which was originally known as the "Second Wave", is basically a re-awakening.In this way, we may be seeing at least two parallel movements that are both taking root and growing in their own right: one being women's liberation, the other men`s liberation; these events will likely overlap depending on how they start or progress with respect to each other. One important point worth mentioning here is that many male feminists recognize something similar has happened for them too when it comes to feminism itself. A quick look at Wikipedia shows no mention anywhere where I've found anyone who mentions Men's Liberation Front (MLF).
- Fourth wave of Feminism, which started in the late 1970s and 1980's was based on two things: women are oppressed by men. Men were always oppressing women so it makes sense that they would want to have control over how we live our lives. Now though there is some progress towards equality between men/women but still patriarchal laws remain around us even with changes being made every 2 or 3 years (when a male candidate for political office runs against a woman) from now until 2015 when India elects its first female President.
Feminism in India :- Starting of Feminism in India," by Shashi Tharoor, London and New Delhi: Zed Books, 2010.
A few years ago the Indian government launched a huge publicity campaign to ensure that young women could obtain some college degree before entering their careers, for instance through degrees offered at private colleges or international universities. The aim was to improve access across all sectors where many more students are attending university compared with today's less educated generation. It seems little progress has been made against this ambitious target — but even if it did, I suspect there is still much work to be done on how best we can encourage female entrepreneurs beyond just joining up when they graduate from primary schools.
It is often said that there was a gradual progressive feminist movement beginning with the women's liberation movements across the world, and since then it has grown exponentially. I think this argument ignores numerous factors besides gender identity issues such as education, income levels, poverty rates etc. These trends have accelerated over recent years which means more opportunities for females to reach economic independence (for all). With these advances comes higher educational standards: one study by Pew Research found that girls had gained 14 points on males from eighth grade onwards. This may seem modest at first glance but even accounting around 45% increase per decade could result not only in increased earnings also in the social rights.
Conclusion of it's all about the Feminism is that in a world where women have every right to decide what they want to be considered by their doctors, nurses and social services personnel. We would not lose our rights for these decisions as we're allowed to choose. How else do we explain female genital mutilation (FGM) being carried out on many Muslim girls? It is done without any medical proof, no court order or complaint was made but because there are only two options left from an uneducated view point: you cut off part-of -a-body at birth which means YOU HAVE TO DO IT OR leave yourself vulnerable.
It isn't just women who will stand for this cause either, but men as well. Because what better way to support your sister then by standing up and taking on an issue you don´t like? And when a man does something against his wife or girlfriend, they shouldn't t be dismissed simply because he has sex outside of marriage (this wasn't not being said even once in any case). If someone goes ahead & beats their own wives/girlfriends if she doesn't sign onto anything other than feminism from now until its over.
I hope you like it. Comments what need more to enhance Feminism.
Jammu And Kashmir Apni Party DDC Chairman Srinagar Aftab Malik along with other DDC member Shamima , DDC Contesting Candidate Naveed Ahamad Mir & Apni Party leaders paid a visit to Khonmoh.
Malik convened a meeting with officials from
several departments to discuss the resolution of
grievances projected by the denizens
He conveyed imperative directions on the spot.
Prominent Political activists from Khonmoh joins Apni Party
Mohammad Ashraf Mir welcomes the new entrant
Srinagar, March 16: Prominent political activist hailing from Khonmoh-Srinagar on Tuesday joined Apni Party at its office in Lal Chowk, Srinagar.
The activists who joined Apni Party included: Sajad Ahmad Khan, Mohammad Iqbal, Irfan Ahmed Kohli and Imtiyaz Khan.
The leaders who were present during the joining included Provincial President Kashmir Mohammad Ashraf Mir, DDC Chairperson Sringar Malik Aftab, District President Srinagar Noor Mohammad Sheikh, District President Srinagar Apni Party Youth Wing Mohsin Zaffar Shah and DDC contesting candidate Naveed Ahamad Mir.
Welcoming the new entrants into the party fold, Provincial President Kashmir Mohammed Ashraf Mir said that the Party is committed to alleviate the woes and sufferings of the common people.
The new entrants thanked the party leadership and avowed to strengthen the party at the grassroot levels.