Atmanirbhar Bharat - the key is with th Mumbai
Atmanirbhar Bharat - the key is with the Government Authorities!
Recently the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India (GoI) proudly announced that India has become world’s second largest manufacturer for PPE body overalls in a short time span of 2 months. Ever wondered how the local producers could achieve this feat during the lockdown? It is purely due to cutting the red tape of design and quality approvals by DRDO and related agencies involved in fighting the pandemic, allowing procurement of raw material that includes inter-state transportation, permitting factories to operate during lockdown and most importantly buying the production at a reasonable price by the government agencies. If it can happen to PPEs, it can happen to any and every product. After all the Government and its agencies are regulators, buyers and consumers as well! So, who has the key to make India Atma-nirbhar?
Covid 19 pandemic is changing the way business is conducted. A significant collateral damage emanating from the Covid-19 pandemic is the destruction of Global Value Chains (GVCs). Since the 80s, the world of manufacturing and supply has revolved around the GVCs wherein raw materials and intermediate components are shipped across the globe to deliver a finish product at the consumer’s doorstep. GVCs to a large extent have also made India a trading country – large amount of India’s exports are non-value added products. Chinese manufacturing hegemony insured that GVCs stayed under Chinese control.
All this has changed since March 2020. International trade has taken a severe beating due to logistical issues perpetuated by lockdowns in almost all global trading giants. Chinese trade statistics reveal that the Country’s imports and exports were lower by 4 and 17 percent respectively during the period Jan-Feb 2020 and there is no reason to believe any acceleration during March-May 2020 period, although China is said to have resumed business post Wuhan debacle. Scarcity of finished products in major economies of Europe, Asia and Americas can be squarely attributed to their dependence on China and the Chinese domination in fabricating both intermediates as well as finished products. Additionally, the Covid-19 pandemic has built a backlash against Chinese products and services and major world economies led by USA are looking at other geographies for supplies as well as re-location of their own enterprises out of China. This collateral damage is spiralling over global investment as well – according to an IMF Blog, the emerging markets have seen a capital outflows amounting to USD 100 billion on capital investment and portfolio investment. UNCTAD estimates up to 40 percent reduction in FDI flow across the globe.
The resultant situation is forcing nations to look inward and build their own “Local Value Chains (LVCs)” to ensure un-interrupted supplies and create a mechanism to absorb global disruptions. The French Minister of Economy and Finance was the first official to give a clarion call to EU members to have a hard look at the GVCs and urged France to buy local.
Not to left behind, Prime Minister Modi, sensing the early disruptions in medical supplies from China while tackling the pandemic, launched “Atma-nirbhar Bharat” (self-reliant India) program duly supported by a Rs 20 Lakh crores economic package. So far the nation is abuzz with the economic package and has paid little attention to the Atma-Nirbhar Bharat program terming it as one more “jumla” by the Modi Government.
Politics apart, Atma-Nirbhar Bharat is not the “swadeshi” program propounded by the RSS. It is not local protectionism either. Bad quality, lack of innovation and unfair trade practices are the products of Swadeshi and local protectionism. Atma-Nirbhar is the “Internationalisation of Indian Business” wherein India produces world class products in a large quantity at a shortest possible time. That’s exactly what the Japanese did after loosing badly during the World War II, so why not India?
Every business needs efficient factors of production. The economic package is large in volume but falls short in transmission of package components to the factors of production. Extending loans to business will either increase bankruptcies or in-efficiencies. On the other hand, accumulated interest waiver and onetime reduction in taxes on income would revive business confidence manifold. We have seen RBI taking the horse to the pond many times in ‘a financial year’ however the poor horse does not seem to drink the water. Land and labour reforms are slowly progressing. However, the key to entrepreneurial confidence building is regulatory reforms at local levels. 30 years have passed since India embarrassed globalisation of Indian economy. Regulatory mechanism to attract capital has undergone a positive change. However, the environment of approvals and restrictions that an entrepreneur undergoes on a daily basis has not changed for better. Regulatory processes at the State and district levels are same as they were 30 years ago. Ease of doing business exists at the national institutional levels, down below it is the same old India.
Truly, this has to change. Atma-Nirbhar Bharat is a necessity to engage and feed India’s burgeoning population. The PPE overall production milestone is a case study for Indian self- reliance. Ease of doing business should not be only during disasters but it should be a daily feature of our lives, only if we want to be atma-nirbhar!!!
Survival in the time of the new normal
The Coronavirus global pandemic-inflicted lockdown has changed all things for all people. In India, with no certainty about when the lockdown will be lifted, ‘stay at home’ and ‘work from home’ have gone beyond fashionable mantras and become lifestyle imperatives.
People are slowly,even if painfully, learning to adapt to this new normal. But, especially for the youth, weeks of watching TV, surfing the net, cooking, cleaning, sleeping… and then repeating the same cycle over and over, have exhausted all indoor options of entertainment and is slowly ushering in a sense of utter boredom and restlessness. Suddenly, everyone is craving the life they took for granted – simple things like going out for a stroll or a spin, meeting friends, shopping…
In this scenario, even the silver linings – such as purer air, cleaner environment, Mother Nature reclaiming her space through flora and fauna – are turning into minor irritants in the minds of bored youth. The positives are degenerating into negatives!
Where there was a challenge, Water Communications saw an opportunity to leverage the situation for their client’s brand,Cornitos Nachos. The agency created an engaging film for the crisps brand, simply by empathising with the target audience in their lockdown situation. Creatively and resourcefully too – the entire film shoot, production and editing was carried out without compromising any of the stringent lockdown rules of social distancing and leaving home.
The huge lockdown negative of boredom or boriyat, was turned around to become the hook and the positive of the film.
In gist, the film revolves around a group of young friends, separated from each other because of the lockdown; each feeling like a prisoner in their own home. In expression, word and mannerism, the utter boredom of the situation oozes out of them. Over a concall, each expressing their views on the current situation in tones of boredom, laced with sarcasm. Tired of things they once enjoyed, even positive things have become negative irritants, simply because they are overwhelmed and overdosed by them.
Enter Cornitos Nachos and everything changes.Its analogy of different, delicious and exciting flavours translates into adding fun and zing to their boring lives. Suddenly there are options to doing routine things in fun ways. Suddenly they are enjoying their stay at home, and beating the quarantine blues. Suddenly life is beautiful!
Conceptualised by Water Communications and produced by The Moon Studioz, the entire film has been shot during lockdown. Each scene involves only one artist in their own home, thus staying true to the social distancing and stay-at-home protocol. Complete post production of the film was also handled from respective homes – grading, editing, music etc.
The film, created entirely during lockdown, is a powerful statement in itself. The media itself has become the message! Boldly proclaiming to the industry and world, that creativity and ingenuity know no boundaries – even when, ironically, they are restricted by severe boundaries. There may be a restriction on movement; but movement of creative juices remains unstoppable! The world may have paused for the moment, but Water Communications has proved yet again (to paraphrase Steven Hawking) that adaptation is the highest form of intelligence.
In working around severe limitations of movement, location and resources, Water Communications and The Moon Studioz have, with this lockdown film, opened up further horizons in what may fast become a new trend in the film business – creating high engagement films on low budgets and within high resource restrictions. This could become the new normal, even beyond the lockdown era.
Finally, staying with the first principles of marketing communications, Water Communications has kept its client’s brand in the TG’s mindspace – more than that, cheerfully engaging and empathising with the audience by putting a positive spin on a negative situation.
To draw from Charles Darwin this time, for both agency and brand, survival in the time of the new normal, is all about who can be the nimblest in ideation and communication.
Healing Through Reiki and Tarot – Instagram Live with Tanya Verma and Ayush Gupta
Ayush Gupta is a gifted Celebrity Tarot Card Reader and World Record Holder as the Youngest Reiki Grand-Master born and raised in India. He healed 350+ Cases till date and did 1000+ Readings including many Bollywood Celebs too !
Reiki is an energy healing treatment that can help cure any ailment be it physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual. He is currently working on a book which is due to release soon!
Tanya Verma is a Life Coach and Tarot Card Reader. She has the street cred with 10 years+ of experience and education to back it up!
She is extremely passionate and pours her heart and soul into every client reading. She is on a mission to encourage and counsel clients through Tarot on various life issues. This allows all clients to become empowered and create the change they envision to happen.
This duo is getting together on July 5, 2020 at 9 pm IST on Instagram @tanyas.tarot and Ayush Gupta Reiki They will be sharing their experience on Tarot, Reiki, Meditation and much more and answer your burning questions and even answer some free questions! See you there!
Do Follow them on Instagram
Later After the Instagram Live, The Audio will be available on Different Podcast Platforms such as; Apple Itunes, Spotify, Google Podcast and many more ✨
Cornitos goes filmy with #CornitosFilmyFlavours campaign
Nachos brand Cornitos has launched #CornitosFilmyFlovurs campaign. The campaign created on Cornitos popular category Nachos Crisps, is pivoted on famous Bollywood dialogues, complete in intonation and style, mapping customers to specific brand attributes and the current situation with a well mimicked dialogues that add a distinct touch of humour.
"Especially at a time when people are feeling restless due to lockdown and worried because of the COVID pandemic, the light-hearted campaign provides happy relief in these grim times and timely distraction for people who have generally run out of all options to entertain themselves. The campaign narrative also molds itself into the lockdown experience, further leveraging the situation to convey to audiences that Cornitos delivers even in these difficult times, and while doing so, honoring all the rules and precautions every step of the way – from manufacture to packing to delivery and even transaction," the brand said in a statement.
Vikram Agarwal, Managing Director, Cornitos, said, “The challenge before any brand is how it stands up in tough times. And the current times are unique – a grim challenge like nothing else before. It is very important for any brand, but especially a retail one, to constantly stay in the public mind space. With this campaign we aim to create a recall value for the brand. The narrative allowed us to convey to the customers that we are scrupulously following all safe delivery rules. From another perspective, what we have is a fun product; the campaign assures the audiences that their fun times as sparked off by Cornitos Nachos are not compromised in any way. And, of course, the campaign lends a feeling of normalcy in these troubled times.”
Vandana Sethhi, Founder, Water Communications and Producer of the campaign said, “This is our second Cornitos campaign under lockdown, at the cost of sounding immodest, we are becoming something of masters of lockdown films. We love the challenge it brings; and as with all our other lockdown films, no lockdown rules or safe distancing mandatories have been compromised. From ideation to shooting to production, everything has been conducted remotely, and yet, who would be able to tell the difference from any other film created in normal times. About the concept, we were very confident that a Bollywood-spoof is a winning ticket. Who in this country is not a fan of films, and who therefore, cannot recognize and appreciate the famous dialogues?”
Director of the film Salil Jason Fernandez, delves further into the strategic insights behind the making of this film: “The spoof-treatment, humor and splash of fun are a perfect fit for the brand and category. Cornitos Nachos is perceived as a fun product. Coming as it does with several different flavors, there is a happy analogy in the film wherein the various ‘flavors’ of Bollywood are sampled via famous dialogues from popular films.”
Nevertheless, the lockdown months just gone by were especially challenging for businesses and their brands – especially retail brands. Cornitos with their communications agency Water Communications , worked right around the situation to engage their customers and even entertain them in the time of lockdown – and hence further enamor them with their brand.
Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus- Beginner’s guide
-Sakina Shoeb RANGWALA
Due to an epidemic change observed in our environment, diabetes has become very common and certain after a respective age. When conditions become common , its management becomes crucial for well being.Here lets see an effective, easy and consistent management theory for patients aiming to give them optimum quality of life.
WHAT IS TY2 DM ?
A stressful conditions in our body where our cells can’t use blood glucose (sugar) to meet the energy needs. This only happens when our cells become insensitive to a pancreatic hormone insulin thereby resulting in high blood glucose level. In type 2 , pancreas produces insulin, but our cells cant use it effectively.
This is an adult onset Diabetes mellitus, and occurs due to the defect of pancreas producing versatile amounts according to the body homeostasis.
To treat type 2 – Oral hypoglycemic agents like- sulfonylureas, biguanides metformin, thiazolidinediomes, alpha glucosidase inhibitors , are given after food consumption to increase –
1)the liver uptake of glucose
2) increase insulin sensitivity
Unmanaged TY 2DM can cause long term micro and macro complications which include- nephropathy, neuropathy, retinopathy.
• • Normal diet
• • The consistency of the food will influence the gastric emptying, hence the food should be such that there is slow gastric emptying in consideration of giving oral hypoglycemic agents.
FREQUENCY :The interval gap between each of the meals should be at least of2-3 hours.
Low GI foods and high fibers foods will keep her feel full for more time . As she is pregnant small frequent meal which is nutriently dense for balance glucose level in blood.
Frequency should work hand in hand with insulin regime or else patient can go in hyper or hypoglycemia.
• Thus her actual energy requirements are kcals/day plus 250 kcals increment is given to support all physiological functions according with the increase in BMR.. Due to her pregnancy, weight increases near 5-6 kg - 2ndtrimester of pregnancy , maintenance diet after delivery period is recommended so that she does not put on weight .This will help in bringing her blood glucose to normal, without affecting the fetal development.
• The protein recommendations of 1.2- 1.3 g/kg /day is suggested for supporting optimum growth of maternal tissue, placenta, uterus, fetus etc.
• The good quality protein like- egg, fish , paneer, soy, milk is essential since it helps in lowering GI of the food which will help to maintain proper glucose level plus development of fetus.:
• Also this protein will help in maintaining body tissues by balancing wear and tear of the body and recovering the losses.
• High biological value foods like milk and its products should be consumed.
• Complementary proteins and cereal-pulse combination will also help in improving protein quality. Eg- dal rice, idli sambar, paneer paratha.
• Of the total fat recommended. 50% should be invisible fat.
• Fat quality needs to be maintained which includes maintaining the ratio of SFA: MUFA: PUFA of 1:1.5:1: Omega 3 and Omega 6 being very essential fatty acids needs to be consumed by her to carry out varied functions. The ratio of omega 6: omega 3 of 5:1 should be maintained, Omega 3 rich foods should be consumed since it has varied functions like lowering B.P. inflammation and platelet aggregation and its sources are very less compared to Omega 6. The need of omega 3 increases during pregnancy for cognitive, motor development of fetus, and to prevent neural disorders in infant.
• Omega 3 rich foods like – flaxseed, wall-nut , fish is excellent source of EPA..
• Good quality of fat is very important as she fat is reserved and stored in body for lactation period.
• The carbohydrate recommendations of 60% of total calories is suggested.
• Carbohydrate should be taken care of as it can increase blood sugar levels and can also get converted to fat and get stored in our body.
• She should choose fiber rich polysaccharides as it will take more time for its digestion and absorption than refined carbohydrates like white bread, chocolates, maida .
• Highly cooked foods, pureed foods, fruit juice increases GI and GL. It should be avoided or accompanied by salad.
• 25-30 gms of fiber should be consumed. Soluble and Insoluble fiber both should be present in his diet. and will prevent constipation and gastric disturbance plus increase good bacterias in gut.40 % of total fiber should be soluble fiber which prevents glucose spike in blood – okra, meethi seeds, isabgol, banana, oats ( beta glucan) consumption with meals.
• Sugars should he avoided if possible as it increases the blood glucose drastically.If taken should be distributed along all meals with addition of soluble fibers or can eat isabgol after dessert.
• Sweeteners like sucralose or stevia can be consumed which are non-nutrient based compounds as they do not give any calories and hence do not affect the blood glucose levels. As she is pregnant limited use of sweetners is avoided as it may cause carcinogenic effect. Should be taken only after proper dieticians prescription.
Vitamin A - Vitamin A adequacy is essential for vision in dim light; since its an anti-infective vitamin. it helps in maintaining integrity of epithelial tissues.
SOURCES: Orange and yellow foods
Vitamin D - Vitamin D is involved in absorption of calcium which is essential to maintain maternal bone health and to prevent osteoporosis later in life.. Dairy products and enough exposure to sunlight helps. It is anti inflammatory also.
Vitamin E - Vitamin E approx. 600 milligrams hould be consumed daily to reduce complications because it has anti- inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties. Since diabetes is-inflammatory diseases. vitamin E should be consumed through dict. Consume enough nuts and green leafy vegetables.
Vitamin C - Vitamin C also should be included in his diet as it has antioxidant properties and is very important for body building ie collagen formation. Thus consumption of 150-200 mg will be helpful. Consume citrus fruits germinated pulses and some vegetables like cabbage, drumstick leaves. fenugreek leaves, capsicum., cauliflower.
Vitamin B - complex- BI. B2 and B3 is essential for metabolism of energy. Biotin 9-16 milligrams /day improves nerve function, and DNA synthesis. B6 inhibits glycation and hence should be consumed. B9 and B12 are involved in cell division and hence RDA should be met.
B1 - +0.2 mg/d
B2- +0.3 mg/d
B3- +2 mg/d
B12 supplements is essential as metformin causes it's deficiency.
Calcium - Calcium is very essential as it reduces insulin resistance and also for maintaining bone health and also for contraction of muscles. Hence 1000-1500 milligrams /day of consumption will be helpful.
Sources: milk and dairy products.
Optimum Ca is required as fetus draws Ca from maternal stores , if deficient osteoclasting effect may occur leading to fragile bone prone to multiple fractures.
Potassium - potassium rich foods should be consumed by him since it increases the peripheral by arteriolar dilation.
Magnesium- magnesium consumption of 400 magnesium consumption of 400 mg/day/day will help to increase insulin action. Consume enough green leafy vegetables. Manages insulin resistance.
Chromium- chromium helps in injected insulin to work better. Adequacy is must. It is a glucose tolerant factor , helps in glucose sensitivity
Supplement- picolinate Cr
Zinc- Zine helps in decreasing oxidative stress. Zine and selenium consumption is necessary for as it has antioxidant properties.
Cinnamon- since it helps in uptake of glucose, helps in glycogen synthesis its consumption is very effective. .
Cloves-Cloves act like insulin in hepatocytes, thus prove to have anti-hyperglycemic effects. Intake
recommended 2 g /kg
Cumin-seeds- Cumin seeds have hypoglycemic effects and also reduces glycated hemoglobin levels. Best effects are seen as a mixture of cumin seeds along with mustard seeds, coriander seeds, and ginger and curry leaves
Curry leaves- Curry leaves have properties of lowering blood glucose
Methi seeds- Methi seeds have varied properties like anti-inflammatory properties, enhancing peripheral insulin action and antioxidant properties.
Garlic- Garlic increases hepatic metabolism, increases insulin release and also has anti-hyperglycemic effects. Garlic will also help in lowering blood pressure.
Ginger- Ginger helps in reducing diabetic complication, and also has hypoglycemic effect.
Mustard seeds- Mustard seeds being the rich source of magnesium helps in regulating blood glucose levels
Sesame seeds- Til helps in regulating blood glucose and also reduces glycosylated hemoglobin.
Turmeric- Turmeric has antioxidant properties and also ani-inflammatory properties.
Flaxseeds- it should be consumed since it increases insulin receptors and also affinity for insulin receptors.
Glycemic index and Glycemic load
• High fibre-rich polysaccharides have various benefits for soluble and insoluble fibers
like increased satiety and lowering of glycemic index and Load also very important to keep in mind insulin regime.
• It is important to take into account the glycemic load and index for diabetics (DM)
especially because it affects the function of insulin.
Low GI foods include:
Dark green leafy vegetables like spinach
Fish high in omega 3 fatty acids like salmon
Whole grain cereals and pulses
Sweet potato(lots of fibre with starch)
Fat free milk like yogurt
Moderate GI foods include:Whole wheat,Brown, White or basmati rice
High GI foods include: White bread, Corn flakes, Pumpkin, Puffed rice ,popcorn ,white rice
• Gl and GL can be taken care of by suggesting mixed meals i.e. each meal should have fats, proteins as well as carbohydrates.
• Retrogradation of starches by cooking - cooling- chilling overnight and then using
starch rich foods like rice, potato etc. Also lowers GI
AS per your health status you are allowed to eat following foods-
• Fat whole grains like wheat, brown rice, wild rice,, barley etc
• Eat oats combined with vegetables
• Choose whole wheat bread.
• Eat non-veg (1 serving) but limited consumption of red meat.
• Eat all kinds of pulses, Dals and beans.
• Eat sprouts
· Not to miss any dose of insulin and following decided schedules is very important for maternal n fetal health as to prevent complications during delivery.
• Soybean, soy chunks should be consumed for protein by vegetarians.
• Consume meals that have cereal-pulse combination.
• Drink milk everyday.
• Curd, buttermilk. Paneer should be consumed
• Choose dark green leafy vegetables, red yellow colored vegetables.
• Try new combinations of vegetables.
• Consume a bowl of salad at least one time in a day.
• Eat fruits as recommended.
• Consume fruits 2-3 times a day as suggested – in between the meals.
• Recommended amounts of nuts can be consumed daily especially wall-nuts to get your superhero omega 3.
• Preferably among all nuts and oilseeds. choose almonds, walnuts. flax seeds, sesame seeds, garden cress seeds
• Recommended amounts of oil and fats should be used while cooking.
• Choose mustard oil, olive oil, rice bran oil.
• Meet S.F.A: M.U.F.A PUF.A ratio and n3 &n6 ratio.
• Choose sugar free products.
• Clean, wash fruits and vegetables before eating or cooking.
• Practice hygiene and safety procedures while preparing and cooking food.
• Eat meals on time.
• Sleep for at least 8-9 hours as recommended.
• Before any , yoga ,physical work,, carbohydrates rich foods should be consumed.
• Do yoga to strengthen pelvic muscle, preparing for delivery.
• . Glucometer should be always carried by the person to measure blood glucose levels
• Use supplements if not able to meet vitamins and mineral requirements, but by prescription.
As per your health status, please avoid the following foods-
• Avoid refined carbohydrates like, processed wheat flour, white rice.
• Avoid eating white bread, sweetened / flavored bread.
• Do not directly cook the pulses, beans without soaking.
• Reduce the amount of cheese, paneer
• Do not eat completely cooked vegetables.
• Reduce eating starchy vegetables like potatoes, raw banana, yam, sweet potato. As it increases glycemic load .
• Avoid consuming processed foods like jams, jellies, pickles,etc.
• Reduce the amount of ready to cook and ready to eat cereals.
• Reduce consuming Kari biscuits, cream biscuits, plain biscuits
• Avoid eating sweet fast foods. Like desserts ., rasgulla can be eaten by squeezing all the sugar syrup, small quantities of ice cream.
• Do not eat cakes. sweets. pastries, chocolates, juices.
• Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking it will severely effect fetus in womb.
• Avoid carbonated drinks
• Avoid waking till late very often, avoid stress . Communicate with family members , elders etc, enjoy your pregnancy period.
Smart management is the only key to sustainable wellbeing. With the diet and lifestyle, stress , social management and maintenance also play a key role in ones body. Stay fit and smile wide.
AYUSH GUPTA’S TAROT PREDICTIONS ON SALMAN KHAN, RAJAN SHAHI, EKTA KAPOOR AND VIVIAN DSENA!
Ayush Gupta, the youngest Reiki healer and tarot reader, has predicted the future of four celebrities in this reading session. From their personal to professional lives, he shares everything the card revealed. Read on to know:
You have learnt a lot about giving and receiving and that puts you in a powerful position. You have clarity about your path and confidence in yourself. You have a vision as far as business investments are concerned. TV and web-series production will prove beneficial for you, but in films, you might face a lot of ups and downs. You must consult the experts wherever needed. The cards reveal that you are thinking of settling down, but things are not looking good at least this year.
Overall, your energies are good and are supporting you. But you need to think before reacting. You have to be careful about your choice of films. Two hero projects may be a better option or a mature love triangle like Saajan instead of action flicks. You need to have a realistic approach towards your career and personal life both. You have to strike a balance and you need new people with fresh perspectives.
You have a lot to manage and I will suggest you to use your strengths to establish security. You have established yourself and your kingdom, people look up to you, but personally you need someone’s guidance because I can see energies are not in your support and you sometimes feel lonely. Your financial or business advice has proved beneficial to others, however, if you try to implement them on yourself, it doesn’t always work. You feel isolated sometimes.
You don’t get much time to rest in your busy schedule but you need to start meditation and it should be part of your daily life. You should be careful about the personal circle and there will be many new people who will get associated with you in terms of creativity. You are a blessed person and the industry looks up to you and will continue doing so. Your tv shows Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya will get good TRP and continue to win audiences’ hearts.
You need to look within yourself for all your answers. Don’t give up on your ideas and goals and you will get your power back. Currently, you can’t see your objectives clearly because there are too many distractions. All your money is tied up in something big. It’s important to know there are other resources available too where your investments will prove more beneficial.
If you are planning something big, you must go forward with it, the energies are very positive for that. You can make big differences by making small changes. You can launch a new project or a new idea with a new talent if it will help you a lot. Staying calm and cool will help. Yeh Rishta Kyaa Kehlata Hai and Ye Risthe Hai Pyar Ke will continue to have the loyalty of audiences. Your forthcoming show Anupama on Star Plus will definitely be loved by audiences and will be a hit show.
You are comfortable with the choices you have made and you are happy with what life brings your way. You have the power to make great improvements but things are stuck somewhere but eventually, things will change. You are a hard worker and you really enjoy it and it has all paid off. Personally, there will be some ups and downs and things will take time to sort. If you try for films, you will get good roles and you will get name and fame there too. By March 2021, I can see that you will get a good opportunity on TV as well. Focus on your goals, don’t get distracted.
I think you need to focus more on your professional life than personal. Professional life will be good in 2021 and personal life will get sorted. Take some precautions health-wise. You are an intelligent actor and a positive person and not everyone understands you in one go but who understands surely knows your value. You need to be more social. You surely understand being alone doesn’t mean being lonely. Follow your heart but act practically too when needed. You have a fantastic future.