CORONA AND GEOGRAPHY Hyderabad
CORONA AND GEOGRAPHY
This virus, originated from Wuhan, a small place in China, has caught the entire world today. I hope to overcome this soon.
Geography is the spatial and temporal study of the Earth and the geographical aspect of the corona cannot be ruled out.
1. A concept of geography is determinism, by whose supporters nature is considered more powerful than human. Nature controls human actions, culture, behavior. Perhaps due to the corona, nature is indirectly giving the message that the development done by nature, crushing it, is not acceptable.
2. The term geographical distance seems more relevant and humane than social distance to avoid corona.
3. More cases of corona from 35 ° to 45 ° northern latitudes and in countries located at latitudes above 45 ° have also been seen to be affected by corona.
Like - * New York * 40 ° 73 ',
* Italy * 38 ° to 45 ° northern latitude, * Spain * 36 ° to 42 °,
* China * Most population between 35 ° to 45 °,
More cases in the northern part of * Iran * around 35 °. In these countries, more cold is due to more infection. It should be noted that the warm climate reduces the effects of this virus but does not completely eliminate it.
4. Reducing Population density also reduces infection, as mentioned earlier that geographical distance is necessary, so in a big state like Rajasthan, especially in the desert, it is getting very less cases.
5. Malabar civet creatures roaming the streets of Kerala were not seen since 1990. Nature's message to humans is that maintaining biodiversity is extremely important.
6. Theories of geopolitics such as Mkinder and Mahan have also been challenged in the perspective that if science is used in diplomacy, pseudo-war or indirect war, along with water power (geographical power), then it is harmful for the whole world. Can be proved.
7. According to Malthus' population theory, if the increase in population exceeds the limit, then war, epidemic or famine automatically reduce it. I hope it does not happen, but something like this is happening.
8. Corona virus has come into our country only as a result of migration. Therefore, we should have provisions in our migration policy to deal with the epidemic. Reverse migration is also being seen. People are migrating from cities to villages.
9. Geography is the spatial and temporal study of the Earth.
1920 spanish flu
2003 SARS, 2009 Swine Flu, 2014 Ebola
Topical studies suggest that such epidemics are increasing with time and it is necessary to prevent animal diseases. Balance from nature is necessary.
10. Settlement pattern of a place can increase epidemic. As such, it is more likely to increase infection in settlements. Being a gated community, China has managed to reduce corona infections.
11. GIS geographical information system is proving to be very helpful in curbing this epidemic like Map making
12. Corona Hot spot can be identified and geo-fencing to prevent its infection.
The Arogya Setu app has been launched for this purpose.
13. The time is to adopt a systematic approach, rather than a regional approach as everyone globally has to fight the same epidemic.
14. If Ritter's principle of Unity in diversity is applied in this context, today despite all countries having biological and abiotic differences, they are working as one unit. We should also do this in times of trouble. All countries will help each other, only then we will be able to emerge from this epidemic.
Cloth face covering will help slow disease spread.
use a handkerchief
Use a scarf
Cover your face, stay safe.
- Actor ManiKanta
#ManikantaOfficial #Manikanta #manikanta5988 #manikanta9999 #starexlusive
MI Lux introduces 65-inch 4k LED TV with great features! Do you know the price?
Xiaomi has launched its MI TV Lux 65 inch 4k OLED Smart TV in China. It has many great features such as high color accuracy, slim bezels, high refresh rate and the like. The MI TV Lux is powered by a 65-inch 4K OLED quad-core processor and comes with smart connectivity options like dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It also features a 9-unit speaker system with support for Dolby Atmos. The MI Lux 65-inch 4K OLED comes with wall mounting support on the black rear panel.
MI TV Lux 65 Inch 4K OLED Price
The MI TV Lux 65-inch 4K OLED comes in 65-inch screen sizes, costing CNY 12,999 (approximately Rs. 1.37 lakh). It is listed on the Siomi China website and goes on sale there on July 3rd. As of now, the company does not share details on international pricing or the availability of MI Lux.
Mohammed Sohail Ahmed
writer, Urdu poet, Author of Social individual life and faith. Most of the manuscripts are based on human social psychology and social behaviour. "I always strive to disclose the structure and pattern of life style practices and their impact on life". For instance how an influenced personality impact a common life which leads to a potential outcome with in his/her life, attributes of being a kind of person may change throughout the life by a single visionary element and these elements can be formed as "flag-waving tools" and that would stand as a source full element, for a reason to form a mirrored image of a human entity, these tool helped several generations in forming a strong impact in the living concept and way of living, though not pursued by individual interest but encouraged throughout legacy's