Other News Hyderabad
Follow @manimegalai_153 in Instagram, and become a number one celebrity
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
CISSP or Certified Information System Security Professional is a Certification that provides employers with an objective way to measure a candidate’s knowledge of a particular topic or set of topics.
Reasons why the CISSP could be the right certification for you.
- You will maximize your earning potential. The average CISSP earns US$131,030 a year. This reflects a number of aspects that are core to the CISSP, including extensive knowledge of cybersecurity, hands-on cybersecurity experience of at least four years’ paid employment in the industry and a commitment to a strong code of ethics. Employers value and respect the CISSP certification and, as a result, this commands a premium in terms of your salary.
- You will maximize your career potential. The demand for CISSP-qualified personnel is significantly higher than the number of credential holders. And with the (ISC)² Cybersecurity Workforce Study indicating a global cyber workforce shortage of over 2.9 million men and women, there is no better time to accelerate your career development with a CISSP. In addition, the CISSP concentrations (CISSP-ISSMP for Management, CISSP-ISSEP for Engineers and CISSP-ISSAP for Architects) allow you to continue building on the CISSP, further boosting your career prospects.
- You will stand tall among your peers. The CISSP is arduous and difficult to attain. Achieving the CISSP is a proud achievement and demonstrates to the industry and your peers that you are a consummate industry professional with depth of experience to provide effective cybersecurity leadership and direction for the organization you work for. In fact, the 2017 Cybersecurity Trends Spotlight Report illustrated that the CISSP is the Most Valued Credential Among Employers.
- You will understand all aspects of the cybersecurity landscape. The CISSP is often described as “a mile wide and an inch deep.” Yet this enduring description is factually incorrect. The CISSP covers the fundamental elements of the entire cybersecurity field – from security and risk management to communication and network security to security testing and operations. It ensures that a certified professional understands all aspects of information security and, most critically, how the aspects of the information security environment they themselves work on will interact with the overall organizational ecosystem.
- You will have demonstrated years of hands-on cybersecurity experience. As part of your CISSP assessment, you must have paid, hands-on experience in cybersecurity. In fact, you need to demonstrate the equivalent of four years’ full-time work. In addition, you require the endorsement of an existing (ISC)² credential holder who can attest to your experience and good character. Finally, CISSP credential holders must complete a continuing professional education program of 120 credits over a three-year period to maintain the certification.
- You will stand out as the best of the best. Holding a CISSP is valuable because the certification itself is a product of years of development and research. The CISSP was the first information security credential to meet the strict conditions of the ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standard. The CISSP also meets the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 IAM Level II/III, IAT Level III and IASAE Level I/II. In addition, the CISSP serves as a prerequisite to the CISSP-ISSAP and CISSP-ISSEP concentrations, which are the only accredited DoD 8570 IASAE Level III certifications that exist. The CISSP is also a prerequisite of the Australian Government Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP).
- You will become a member of the largest association of cybersecurity professionals in the world today. Achieving CISSP certification provides the added benefit of membership in (ISC)², the world’s largest nonprofit association of cybersecurity professionals. More than 140,000 members strong and growing, (ISC)² offers its members professional development courses through the Professional Development Institute (PDI), continuing professional education through industry events such as Secure Summits held around the world, technical webinars discussing areas of developing cybersecurity trends, and benefits such as Member Perks, the (ISC)² Community and the bimonthly InfoSecurity Professional magazine.
Therefore, if all these points attract you and are in your interest then go for expert training and certification on Certified Information System Security Professional by a great e-learning platform like Winsple.
Artificial intelligence is a field of computer science that makes a computer system that can mimic human intelligence. It is composed of two words “Artificial” and “intelligence”, which means “a human-made thinking power.” The Artificial intelligence system does not require to be pre-programmed, instead, they use such algorithms which can work with their own intelligence. It involves machine learning algorithms such as reinforcement learning algorithms and deep learning neural networks. On the other hand, Machine learning enables a computer system to make predictions or make some decisions using historical data without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning uses a massive amount of structured and semi-structured data so that a machine learning model can generate accurate results or give predictions based on that data. Machine learning works on an algorithm that learns on its own using historical data. It works only for specific domains such as if we are creating a machine learning model to detect pictures of dogs, it will only give results for dog images, but if we provide new data like cat image then it will become unresponsive. Machine learning is being used in various places such as for online recommender systems, Google search algorithms, Email spam filters, Facebook Auto friend tagging suggestions, etc.
Artificial intelligence is a poorly defined term, which contributes to the confusion between it and machine learning. Artificial intelligence is essentially a system that seems smart. That’s not a very good definition, though, because it’s like saying that something is ‘healthy’. These behaviors include problem-solving, learning, and planning, for example, which are achieved through analyzing data and identifying patterns within it in order to replicate those behaviors. Machine learning, on the other hand, is a type of artificial intelligence, where artificial intelligence is the overall appearance of being smart, machine learning is where machines are taking in data and learning things about the world that would be difficult for humans to do. ML can go beyond human intelligence. ML is primarily used to process large quantities of data very quickly using algorithms that change over time and get better at what they’re intended to do. A manufacturing plant might collect data from machines and sensors on its network in quantities far beyond what any human is capable of processing. ML is then used to spot patterns and identify anomalies, which may indicate a problem that humans can then address. Machine learning is a technique that allows machines to get information that humans can’t. We don’t really know how our vision or language systems work—it’s difficult to articulate in an easy way. For this reason, we’re relying on data and feeding it to computers so they can simulate what they think we’re doing. That’s what machine learning does.
Artificial intelligence is a technology that enables a machine to simulate human behavior. Machine learning is a subset of AI which allows a machine to automatically learn from past data without programming explicitly. The goal of AI is to make a smart computer system like humans to solve complex problems. The goal of ML is to allow machines to learn from data so that they can give accurate output. In AI, we make intelligent systems to perform any task like a human. In ML, we teach machines with data to perform a particular task and give an accurate result. Machine learning and deep learning are the two main subsets of AI. Deep learning is the main subset of machine learning. AI has a very wide range of scope. Machine learning has a limited scope. AI is working to create an intelligent system that can perform various complex tasks. Machine learning is working to create machines that can perform only those specific tasks for which they are trained. AI systems are concerned about maximizing the chances of success. Machine learning is mainly concerned with accuracy and patterns. The main applications of AI are Siri, customer support using catboats, expert systems, online game playing, intelligent humanoid robots, etc. The main applications of machine learning are the online recommender system, Google search algorithms, Facebook auto friend tagging suggestions, etc.
Other News India
भारत में एक महिला ने एक तेंदुए का पीछा किया, जिसने एक किलोमीटर उसके बेटे का अपहरण कर लिया और लड़के को बचा लिया
एक महिला और उसके तीन बच्चों ने घर के सामने आग लगा दी। तेंदुए ने लड़के पर पीछे से हमला किया और उसके साथ जंगल की ओर भागा। माँ पीछे दौड़ी।
लगभग एक किलोमीटर दूर, शिकारी रुक गया, लेकिन राउल को पंजा मारना जारी रखा। कीरन ने अपने बेटे को तेंदुए से दूर नंगे हाथों से पीटा और भागने ही वाली थी, लेकिन बिल्ली ने फिर हमला कर दिया। महिला ने अपना बचाव करने की कोशिश करते हुए अपना पंजा निचोड़ लिया।
उसी समय कीरन के पड़ोसी मदद के लिए जंगल में आए। शोर से घबराकर तेंदुआ गायब हो गया। उसी समय, भारतीय महिला बेहोश हो गई।
पीड़ितों की स्थिति संतोषजनक बताई जा रही है। वे वर्तमान में चिकित्सा देखभाल प्राप्त कर रहे हैं।
Ayusun Pharma Company Viryl Tablet (Ayurvedic Medicine)
Ayursun Pharma Business Opportunity is available in various sectors like - Medical Store Franchise, Distributorship, Eduction- Panchkarma Diploma, and courses Under Niramay Ayurvedic Hospital, Ayurvedic Hospital Franchise, Ayurvedic Wellness Center Franchise, Ayurvedic Clinic and Health Center Franchise, etc.
For more info:+91-7574861862
#ayurveda #herbal #ayurvedic #surat #Gujarat #india #export #globallyexport #usa #uae #europe #japan #russia #china #healthcare #health #wellness #doctor #medicine #hospital #pharmacy #pharma #medical #like #follow #share #comment #franchise #cough
How to be grammatically fluent in English?
Speaking and writing the English language grammatically fluent is a big deal for many people, which can be overcome by the practice of both verbal and written conversations. One should be confident and speak to as many people as one possibly can as well one should have a habit of writing anything on their own. Proper verbal and writing practice will make better communication in English. People can also assess their grammatical knowledge of English in the Questioncloud, India's Largest Online Educational Assessment Portal, which offers English proficiency tests.
When people take an English proficiency test with us, get that test series at the cost of completely free. This test series consists of assessments on reading comprehension, error spotting, preposition, conjunction, active & passive voice, articles, and parts of speech. One, who takes all these assessments done will get the knowledge on their mistakes if they lack in the English grammar. When a person identifies the mistakes they made while using English, then they can be rectified easily by conscious practice. Visit us: https://www.questioncloud.in/home, to know further on the English proficiency test.
In addition, there are a lot more ways to be excellent in communicating in English. First and foremost, people should never feel shy about speaking mistakenly, they should speak the language with the full spirit which allows them free-flowing conversations, then they have to work on correcting their mistakes by assessing on our website’s English proficiency test, to find the mistakes where they actually made and when people identify their mistakes in using grammar, then their task of rectifying the mistakes is made simple.
People should listen to English newscasts and songs to hear how words are pronounced. This is also a good way to learn new words and expressions, which could be a great way for a person to work on resolving their mistakes in grammar and let them speak fluent English. The more a person listens, the more they will discover. To improve one’s pronunciation and learn which words in a sentence are stressed, try copying what you hear.
Online dictionaries frequently include audio examples so you can check your pronunciation, and there are numerous great dictionary apps for your smartphone that you can take with you wherever you go. But be careful not to become overly reliant on these tools. Try saying the words out loud first, then check to see if you were correct.
The more you practice, the better and more confident your pronunciation and vocabulary will become. Remember that speaking is a skill, just like learning a musical instrument or a new sport – the only way to improve is to practice.
Other world news
High-speed routes and the China-Laos line are among the eight Chinese lines scheduled to open in December
Eight railways will start operating in China during December 2021, while the China-Laos 160 km / h line, part of China's Belt and Road Initiative, is due to open on December 3.
The first electric train, which traveled along the 414 km section of Boten - Vientiane Laos, arrived in Vientiane in early November. On November 30, Laos and China signed an intergovernmental agreement to provide guidance and legal framework for cross-border activities along the rail route.