Kisslay Gupta दिल्ली
Other News Delhi
Govt’s wrong policies, inept economic management led to inflation: Congress
Addressing a press conference here on Tuesday, former finance minister P Chidambaram said the government’s pre-emptive action for the pandemic’s third wave should not just include ramping up oxygen supply or the number of Covid beds
The Congress on Tuesday accused the Narendra Modi government of wrong polices and inept economic management that resulted in soaring inflation amid the pandemic. The party demanded that the GST rates on certain items be slashed and pre-emptive measures be put in place to cushion people from any possible economic woes related to the Covid-19 pandemic’s third wave.
Addressing a press conference here on Tuesday, former finance minister P Chidambaram said, “This inflation has not been caused by a spurt in demand. On the contrary, private consumer demand is low. This inflation has not been caused by excess liquidity or too much money in the hands of the people. This inflation has been caused by the wrong policies of the government and its inept management of the economy.”
He said consumer price inflation has breached the upper limit of 6% while core inflation has moved up in a month from 5.5% to 5.8%. Reading out the inflation rates on pulses (10.01%), fruits (11.82%), oil and fats (34.78%), Chidambaram said, “Will the government please tell the people what they should eat, how they should light their homes and how they should go to work?”
The former minister and the Congress’s chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala both hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi and said the government’s pre-emptive action for the pandemic’s third wave should not just include ramping up oxygen supply or the number of Covid beds. “If the third wave comes, the economic situation will be worse. Jobs have been cut and income is reduced. In the third wave, further income cut, job losses will take place. The government must act to cushion people from the economic impact,” said Chidambaram.
The party also wants GST rates to be slashed but slammed the government and finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman for their scant regard for the GST council.
“The government continues with multiple rates of GST as well as high rates of 12% or 18% on an array of items, including toothpaste, toiletries, processed food, other food items, home appliances, etc. GST is an indirect tax and by definition it is a regressive tax,” read the statement from Chidambaram.
“The Congress party demands that the Central government should immediately reduce, substantially, the prices of petrol, diesel and LPG. We demand that import duties be reviewed and re-set so that prices of essential imported goods are cheaper. We also demand that GST rates be reduced on an array of goods that are mass-consumed by the people. We are convinced that these steps alone will bring relief to the people from the crushing burden of high inflation,” the former minister said.
India has administered at least 380 million Covid vaccine doses till now
By 7pm on Monday, 381,104,836 vaccine doses were given across the states and UTs. As many as 3,703,423 doses were administered on the day
India had administered at least 380 million Covid vaccine doses by Monday, July 12, even as the tussle over Kanwar Yatra continued, with experts warning that allowing the pilgrimage could spark a possible third wave.
Meanwhile, by 7pm on Monday, 381,104,836 vaccine doses were given across the states and UTs. As many as 3,703,423 doses were administered on the day.
In the 18-45 age group, 1,661,804 were given the first dose while 140,806 doses were given as the second dose on the day. Cumulatively, 114,134,915 persons across the country have received their first dose and 3,888,828 have received their second dose since the start of Phase-3 of the vaccination drive
How India's vaccination drive is progressing
Till Monday night, India has administered 381,104,836 shots to over 303 million people. Over 73 million people have been completely vaccinated (received both doses) till July 12, while nearly 230 million have received only one dose, according to data from the Union health ministry.
Eight states: Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka and Maharashtra have administered more than 5 million first doses of Covid-19 vaccine in the 18-45 age group. Also, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Telangana, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Punjab, Uttarakhand and West Bengal have vaccinated more than 1 million beneficiaries of the age group with the first dose.
With 31,443 new cases reported in the last 24 hours, India on Tuesday recorded the lowest daily cases in 118 days, said the Union health ministry.
India’s active caseload is at 431,315, the lowest in 109 days. Out of the people infected since the beginning of the pandemic, 30,063,720 people have recovered and 49,007 recovered in the last 24 hours, said the ministry.
Indian Astrology Prediction By Best Astrologer Raj Guru.
It can be difficult to pick the right career. Your entire life may be in danger if you make the wrong decision. Sometimes, people don't know what they are looking for, and make poor choices. They are interested in knowing more about themselves and what they want to do in the future.
They're always eager to know what their future holds and what career path is the best for them. Raj Guru believes that Career Astrology is the most effective method to find the best career for you. It is a tool based on predictions that provides you with an insight into the future.
Astrological choices to select your career direction
Astrology is the science of understanding the planets and Nakshatras (Constellation) which correspond to them. By studying the Career Horoscope, the native will be able to determine what career they would like to pursue in the near future.
Here are some important points to help you select the best career path for you:
- The native's horoscope can reveal all about their earnings as well as their profession and work hours.
- The placement of planets like Jupiter, Mercury, or Saturn which are connected to Intellect Education, Understanding Level and so on.
- The position of Planet Sun is a key aspect in determining if the native has an enviable, lucrative career.
- Saturn is known as an equitably-sized planet. It will give you results based on how hard you put in. It will give you a reward for your efforts and also assist you to be promoted to higher levels.
- The worth of an individual is revealed by the planet Jupiter. It also shows whether a person will select a reputable career.
- Mercury planet is a great supporter for natives who succeed in fields closely linked to accounting or statistics.
Career and future prediction by date of birth by Indian Astrology:
The date of birth can reveal a lot about their personality. Every zodiac sign has distinct characteristics. The month that the person was born may reflect their Zodiac signs. Based on the traits of each sign and characteristics, the occupations suitable for the sign are listed below.
- For Aries defense, pharmacy, police, army and defense are the most lucrative fields.
- Beauty, fashion, as well as the movie industry are among the most appropriate careers for those who are part of the Gemini zodiac signs.
- The people with Cancer zodiac signs could choose to work in marine-related fields.
- The natives of Leo are great lecturers and instructors.
- Natives of Virgo are eligible to apply for jobs in the office or the department of accounting.
- The Librans that are a zodiac sign will be able to find law to be the best profession for them.
- The Scorpio zodiac signs are advised to consider career options in the field of pharmacy.
- Natives of Sagittarius are great instructors and lecturers.
- Capricorns are the best suited to mining jobs.
- Aquarius is the zodiac sign of most educators and philosophers. They are among the top options for those who are a part of the zodiac sign Aquarius.
- People who have Pisces zodiac signs may choose to work in marine-related fields.
A professional Astrologer who is a professional can assist one to get a government job. There is a good chance that one is offered an employment opportunity in the government sector if the 11th, 6th and the 10th houses in their Horoscopes are favorable. Everyone wants to live an extravagant and prosperous life. But it is only possible when the person chooses the best career path based on his/her Astrology.
There are some key points which are always considered by an astrologer to know whether a person will achieve success in life or not:
- These are the planets that affect the 10th House of the native's Horoscope.
- The god of strength, self-confidence, self-respect and power belongs to the 10th house.
- The impact of transiting planets on other planets.
- The 10th house is ruled by the planets.
- The chart of navamsa shows the planet's position.
- The Karmasthana 10, the 10th house of astrology provides information on a person's job and career.
It's a crucial decision in your life. If you wish to succeed it is essential to select a profession that aligns with your Horoscope.
The best-suited profession as per the Planetary Positions in your horoscope:
- Moon: Moon is a peaceful and cool planet. It is known for its beauty and creativeness and is an ideal place to work. This includes fashion, media, design, and other work.
- Sun: Opportunities in the government as well as in managerial positions that require management and leadership skills are offered through Planet Sun.
- Mars: Mars is a harsh and violent planet. Mars offers employment opportunities in the fields of construction, property transactions products, and other sectors.
- Mercury: Mercury is concerned with calculations and analysis. The most lucrative jobs on Mercury include accountant, chartered accountant, maths teacher, and many more.
- Jupiter: Jupiter is a planet that helps people become smarter and enhances their intelligence. Jupiter: Jupiter is able to improve the teaching capabilities of individuals and help them become an excellent counselor or writer.
- Venus: Venus is the planet that is famous as well as luxury and a name. Fashion modeling, fashion designing and acting are all careers that are related to Planet Venus.
- Saturn: Saturn is a fair planet. The jobs related to this planet are stone-related work like manufacturing textiles and work.
- Rahu and Ketu are the two planets that have shadows. They are able to bring the most favorable results when they're placed in a benefic house however, they could also remove everything from the natives if they're placed in a malefic house. These planets are often associated with a variety of jobs, such as drugs, import and export, in addition to other sectors.
Create your own personalized: Career Astrology
It is crucial to pick the best career. It is impossible to be a passionate person in a field that you aren't passionate about. If you have questions about the best field to pursue or require someone to assist you, talk with an Astrologer. Contact our panel of Best Indian Astrologers.
You can also figure out the most suitable career for you according to Kundli reading for Career.
Other News India
Helping others is an art of spreading happiness
Founder of nikshepa foundation
Non-governmental organisation (NGO)
They are here to help u in any situation
Insta I'd:[email protected],@nikshepa_foundation
56(operations),3(heart-surgerys) in one year
Food distribution to road side people
Grocerys distribution to poor
And many more
They help the people in need
Come and join ur hands with nikshepa foundation
For more details or help :-
Contact:-9640568681, and above
Intelligent Process Automation Market Size by 2027 | IBM Corporation (US), Blue Prism Group (UK), Work Fusion (US)
A report by Marker Research Future (MRFR) estimates that the Intelligent Process Automation Market Size to rise at a CAGR of 11.91%, during the forecast period from 2018 to 2024. At this pace, the opportunities in the worldwide Intelligent Process Automation are estimated to swell up USD 1,4392.4 million by the end of the year 2024, where it was USD 2624.6 million back in 2018.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6065
The key market players functioning in the global intelligent process automation includes Dell EMC Corp. (US), SAP SE (Germany), IBM Corporation (US), Blue Prism Group (UK), WorkFusion (US), Accelirate, Inc. (US), Salesforce.com, Inc. (US), and Pegasystems Inc. (US), Open Text Corp. (Canada), KOFAX INC. (US), among others.
The global market of the intelligent automation process is enclosed with segmental analysis in which the market is studied among various segments such as data type, component, deployment, technology, organization size, and vertical. In terms of data type, the market comprised structured and unstructured segments. In terms of components, the market has included solutions and services are the segments. In terms of deployment, the market has included on-premises and cloud are the segments. In terms of technology, the market has included Natural-Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Technology segments. In terms of organization size, the market has included SMEs and Large Enterprises segments. In terms of vertical, the market has included Telecom & IT, BFSI, Energy, and Utilities, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Retail, Food & Beverage, Transportation and Logistics and Healthcare segments.
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World are the prime regions taken into consideration for the study of market dynamics for the future.
Owing to rapid improvements happening in technology, the North American region is estimated to lead the market in the forecast period. Therefore, adding to this, the U.S has numerous manufacturing industries that are adopting intelligent automation processes in their factories for efficient operations to their purposes. In fact, the countries in the North America region are also becoming well-established, as a majority of the companies have started investing in Research & amp, Development activities and processes.
On the other side, Europe and Asia Pacific regions are also anticipated to outpour with the rising demand for the intelligent automation process in the approaching years.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intelligent-process-automation-market-6065
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
Read More Info: https://www.articlepole.com/streaming-analytics-market-growth-analysis-industry-trends-sales-revenue-future-development-status-and-forecast-by-2027/
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]
#marketresearch #marketing #business #digitalmarketing #marketingstrategy #branding #research #startup #market #entrepreneur #b #entrepreneurship #emailmarketing #socialmediamarketing #leadgeneration #marketingdigital #socialmedia #marketanalysis #targetmarket #covid #customerexperience #businessstrategy #survey #technology #datacollection #salesfunnel #sales #productdevelopment #shopping #bhfyp
Other world news
Управление Росгвардии по Чувашской Республике информирует.
Уважаемые граждане, информируем вас, что в период с 12 по 30 июля на автодорогах Чувашской Республики запланировано передвижение воинских колонн.
Обращаем ваше внимание на соблюдение правил дорожного движения и маневрирования вблизи колонн ведомственной автобронетехники.
Пресс-служба Приволжского округа Росгвардии
В День семьи, любви и верности в Ханты-Мансийске, Нефтеюганске, Радужном, Белоярском сотрудники Управления Росгвардии по ХМАО – Югре организовали для воспитанников подшефных образовательных учреждений конкурс детских рисунков на асфальте «СемьЯ». В мероприятии приняли активное участие и дети росгвардейцев.
В Ханты-Мансийске воспитанники Молодежного центра украсили один из городских дворов своими рисунками с изображением главного символа всероссийского праздника – ромашки.
В Нефтеюганске внучка инспектора по контролю за исполнением поручений городского межмуниципального отдела вневедомственной охраны Елены Назаровой 7-летняя Кира нарисовала на асфальте сердце в знак того, что у нее в семье царит любовь и взаимопонимание.
Трое детей аналитика Белоярского отделения вневедомственной охраны Натальи Фильберт - 12-летняя Татьяна, 7-летний Глеб и 5-летний Арсений – с помощью мелков на асфальте рассказали о своей семье.
«В территориальном Управлении Росгвардии служат около 80 многодетных родителей. Семейные ценности объединяют, делают нас сильнее. Это наша опора и поддержка в любой ситуации. В семье закладываются наше мировосприятие, любовь к своей Родине, чувство ответственности за себя и других», - отметил начальник Управления Росгвардии по ХМАО – Югре полковник полиции Евгений Симаков.