Indian-American girl killed after sexual दिल्ली
In the case of strangulation after the sexual assault of an Indian American 19-year-old student in Chicago, the accused had taken this step in anger over the girl's refusal to speak and ignoring her gestures. Prosecutors said the girl, Ruth George, was originally from Hyderabad and was studying at the University of Illinois here. On Saturday, the body of the woman's body was found in the back seat of a vehicle. This information about the incident came to light during a hearing on Therman's bail plea. Thorman strangled her from behind and when she fainted he took her to the back seat of the car where she sexually assaulted the woman. The judge ordered Thorman not to bail and to be detained. Accused Donald Thorman is accused of sexual harassment and murder. Prosecutors told the court on Tuesday that Thormann had confessed to the crime. Thorman wanted to talk to George but the woman did not react to this, which made him angry.
Other News by This Author
Despite the Delhi High Court directive, the number of ICU beds in government hospitals is still extremely low. After the news of shortage of ICU beds came in the media, the High Court, taking cognizance of the case, had asked the hospitals to increase the number of ICU beds here. Almost ten months after this order, the number of ICU beds in hospitals did not increase. This was revealed by the status report filed in the court by DGHS. According to the report, so far only 15 hospitals have responded to this, while 12 hospitals had to give notice again. There is no response from the remaining 12 hospitals. Most of the responding hospitals claimed that they are regularly updating the number of beds and ventilators available online. On the issue of the need for ventilators, these hospitals claimed to have continued the procurement process for taking 63 new ventilators. In these hospitals, the repair of 10 defective ventilators will be completed in 2 to 3 weeks.
Senior Congress MP and former Union Minister Shashi Tharoor, accused in the case of abetting wife Sunanda Pushkar for suicide, has filed an application in the special court on Rouse Avenue. The application said that the tweets Sunanda Pushkar had made before the death should be presented in the court. After debate on the application, the court reserved the decision for December 12. The application states that it is necessary to check the Twitter account of Sunanda Pushkar to find out what the mental state was. Police seized three BlackBerry phones and sent them to the lab, where several investigations were conducted, including social media accounts, photos and SMS. It has been said in the application that the police, who found it convenient for themselves, presented the data in the court. Whereas the police should present all that is in favor of the accused. Twitter has a timeline and by checking it, Pushkar's mental state can be ascertained.
The student of Delhi University was murdered. A man killed the student on charges of harassing his niece. According to the police, accused Dhirendra Charan allegedly killed Vaishnavas with sticks while they were drinking alcohol inside Charan's car. According to the police, accused Dhirendra Charan suspected Sandeep Vaishnav for harassing his niece and beat him with sticks while he was drinking alcohol inside Charan's car. Police said 25 of the School of Open Learning The year-old Delhi University student was found dead near the IMT industrial area in Faridabad on Monday, with police saying that the friend of the accused victim has been arrested. Crime Branch ACP Anil Kumar said Charan was found to be in a weak state in his Santro. Police said that after killing him, Charan ran from his car over Vaishnav. He fled to Sahurpura and decided to sleep inside the vehicle. Police said that Vaishnav lived with his parents in Faridabad. The accused threw the dead body near an old factory.
Other News Delhi
Arvind Kejriwal targeted BJP over unauthorized colonies in Delhi. The Chief Minister of Delhi said that the central government is working only to mislead the people before the elections. The Aam Aadmi Party has termed the bill introduced by the central government on raw colonies as a fraud with Delhiites. AAP has alleged that the BJP is trying to deceive the public ahead of the upcoming elections in Delhi. AAP has issued a statement saying that if people do not get the registry of their homes before the elections. Kejriwal has said that the BJP is also following the path of the Congress. The Congress distributed provisional certificates in a similar manner just before the 2008 election. It is clear that this is only an election bet of BJP. He has also demanded that every person living in the raw colonies of Delhi should have a registry before the Delhi Assembly elections. The Central Government's Colony Bill was described by the CM of Delhi as a betrayal of the public.
The Supreme court in Delhi has warned the officials on Monday to either work or leave their job, as the court pulled up the government of Delhi and the corporations who failed in the capital city over the woes of water, air and garbage. A bench consisting of Justice Arun Mishra and Justice Deepak Gupta also mentioned about the consequences of the drinking water pollution that exist in Delhi and stated the people living in Delhi have the basic rights to get pure water on a daily basis. The Supreme Court bench also questioned the Chief Secretary of Delhi, Vijay Kumar Dev about the steps that he has taken so as to tackle the issues related to pollution in the capital city. The bench also said that there were various reports about the impure water that was being supplied in Delhi and also talked about the reports that the samples were manipulated deeply.
A 24 year old Uzbekistan national was granted bail by a Delhi court on Monday, while he was arrested at the IGI Airport in Delhi for trying to smuggle 13 parrots to Tashkent. The accused Anvarjon Rakhmat Jonov was arrested on the 15th of October by the customs department as they were able to spot the birds during their scanning process. The Delhi court said that one of the parrots managed to flew away and the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Purshotam Pathak revealed that the accused had been in judicial custody since the 16th of October and hence his interrogation was not at all required. The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Purshotam Pathak however granted bail to Jonov upon a personal bond of Rs 1 lakh and also gave a condition that he joined the investigation and will not tamper with the evidence by any means. Karan Tarkar, the counsel of Jonov moved the bail plea and said that he got the parrots from a man from Ukraine as a gift.
Other News India
A rape incident has emerged from a model in Oshiwara, Mumbai. It is alleged that the 15-year-old sweeper raped the 29-year-old model in her flat. The matter is from last Thursday. The police have arrested the minor accused and are investigating the case. The 29-year-old model's husband, who lives in the Society in Jogeshwari, headed to the airport on Thursday to move out of Mumbai. The model was alone in the flat, during which the 15-year-old scavenger who took the garbage and waste in the society reached the model flat. The model opens the door and sweeper enters the house, pushing her. The victim told, 'He pushed me to the bedroom. He said that he had pornographic videos of me, which he made secretly from outside the flat. He threatened to make the video viral and removed the towels from my body. After this I raped. He also revealed that he had sent his grandmother home on the day of the incident, possibly because he planned to rape the woman.
A case of molestation of a 10-year-old girl has come to light in Mumbai. A cab driver molested the girl. The victim's mother told the police that recently my daughter started feeling uncomfortable going to school in a private van. When I inquired about it, she told me that the driver had touched her badly. Following the girl's complaint, Versova police arrested the car driver for molesting a 10-year-old girl. The accused has been identified as Sadiq Ali. According to the victim's mother, the accused improperly touched her daughter near her private parts. He further mentioned that the driver had been doing this for the last 15 days. The police have registered a crime under the relevant sections of the IPC and POCSO Act and arrested the accused. The case is being investigated further.
The real Chanakya and Chhatrap have proved to be NCP chief Sharad Pawar in the ongoing political events in Maharashtra for the last one month. The Devendra Fadnavis government, formed on 23 November, not only forced him to resign but also got his nephew Ajit Pawar to resign as Deputy Chief Minister. NCP leader Ajit Pawar's decision to step down as deputy CM gave rise to many speculations: Did his bid to thwart the BJP government fail? Or was it really a Trojan horse sent by Willie Sharad Pawar. Either way, Ajit Pawar's moves have achieved two things: being outraged at the victory of the BJP, who may have formed a government in the state no matter what number it may or may not have, and in Maharashtra as well Tried to do the same; And ensured that President's rule was swiftly lifted in the state, and paved the way for Maha Vikas Agadi to claim it, the way his uncle Sharad Pawar wanted.
Other world news
Убийства евреев в оккупированном Ростове.
4 августа 1942 г. Сондеркомандо 10а из айнзатцгруппы D, которая внимательно следила за немецкими войсками в Ростове-на-Дону, приказал зарегистрировать все еврейское население города, включая крещеных детей старше 14 лет и тех евреев, чье гражданство было указано в их удостоверения личности. Проведение регистрации было поручено Еврейскому совету. Через пять дней было переселено евреев в отдельный квартал. 11 августа 1942 года все ростовские евреи на Дону, появившиеся, предположительно, для переселения в гетто,
Убийства евреев в Ростове-на-Дону, как военнопленных, так и тех, кто скрывался, но в конечном итоге был пойман, продолжались после крупномасштабной бойни 11-14 августа 1942 года. Трудно установить число Евреи убиты в Ростове на Дону во время немецкой оккупации. В советских сообщениях говорится, что за этот период в Ростове было убито от 15 000 до 30 000 евреев.
Вторая мировая. Итоги эвакуации ростовских евреев в 1942 году. Данная информация появилась на одном из местных порталов.
Исходя из полученной информации летом 1942 года, когда немецкие войска уже во второй раз подошли к Ростову на Дону, началась новая эвакуация еврейского населения. Эта эвакуация была довольно плохо организована, и в связи с этим очень немногим евреям удалось сбежать до того, как город был вновь оккупирован немцами. Это произошло 24 июля 1942 года.
Вскоре после начала второй немецкой оккупации ряд ужасающих жертв, которые были определены как еврейские "партизаны и члены Коммунистической партии", а также еврейские заключенные из местного лагеря для военнопленных, были расстреляны за пределами города.
Ростовские евреи в первые годы Второй Мировой Войны.
После начала немецкого вторжения в Советский Союз десятки тысяч беженцев, в том числе многие евреи, прибыли в Ростов на Дону. В сентябре-ноябре 1941 г. советские власти организовали масштабную эвакуацию из Ростова на Дону. За этот период около 10 000 евреев смогли покинуть город. Немцы впервые заняли Ростов на Дону 21 ноября 1941 года. Эта оккупация длилась всего около недели. 29 ноября Красная Армия контратаковала и освободила город. За короткий период своего правления в Ростове-на-Дону немцы распорядились учредить еврейский совет, зарегистрировать всех евреев и заставить евреев носить желтые звезды Давида. За это короткое время в Ростове на Дону и области было убито около 1000 евреев.
После освобождения Ростова-на-Дону многие евреи, покинувшие город осенью 1941 года, вернулись в него.