Short Writing on #IndianCitizenshipAmend Bokaro Steel City
Short Writing on #IndianCitizenshipAmendmentAct2019
Officially Published On:23rd December 2019
Beginning of my political understanding I supported BJP and its principal ideology recent decisions of central government demonstrated, its commitments which they had made during their political rallies by passing several complicated and complex laws .like Abrogation of Article 370,Article 35(a),Muslim women marriage rights act 2019,Demonitisation,GST,formation of 2 new union territories of Ladhak and Jammu and Kashmir, merger of 2 union territories daman and Diu and Dhara and Nagar haveli,10% reservation to economic backward classes and several other laws, amendments,policy, programmes and other government initiatives. Personally I always welcomed all the initiatives of BJP lead central government but…..
In case of citizen amendment act, I strongly oppose the move of central government.
Before extending my opinion on this act I would like to explain the important provision of act which I discovered from official gazette notification issued on 12th December 2019
a) It provide that person belonging to Hindu,Sikh, Buddhist, Paris,Jains and Christians community from Afganistan,Bangladesh & Pakistan who entered India on before 31st day of December 2014 and who has been exempted by the passport (entry into India ) act 1920 application of the provision of foreigners act 1946 or any rule or order made under, shall not be treated as illegal migrants.
b) The act reduces the aggregate period of residence or service of government from 11 years to 5 years.
c) Act says that these migrants from specified religion and countries do not need to show any document s to prove their identity to become citizen of India if they simply fulfill the provisions mention under section 2 sub clause (1), in clause (b) of this act.
• My protestation or Objection to This citizen amendment act:
I personally believe central government decision is either based on emotion/moral or political I am saying this because in most of the interviews home minister Amit shah said that religious persecution are faced by religious minorities in these three Islamic nations and so he argued that were these people will go therefore government granted citizenship to them by simplifying citizenship law.
My first objection to this act is that political authority should not make any decision on the emotional grounds and by making this law government had weaken the provisions for acquiring Indian citizenship.-
Government Ministers are quoted statements of Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru,B.R.Ambedkar and Sardar Patel to support their move they say that Gandhi ji said that whoever want to come back to India from these country they should come & we should accept them, but I argue that today’s circumstance is completely different in terms of population, economic condition, resource scarcity, administration and many other in which we can’t accept any more outsiders as we had done at several occasions in past like at time of 1971(Indo-Pak war), Uganda crisis and during Sirlankan civil war.
Some of the other important objections are:
Government had said that they don’t have the numbers of illegal migrants who will get citizenship for this they stated several reasons but if I assume that 50 lakh or more migrants will get citizenship under this act.
I think government had forgot that what is the condition of population in our country even after government itself accepted that population explosion is serious concern for our country. Prime Minister himself raised his concern on population in his 15th august Independence Day speech but in against of their own concern they had taken this step, don’t you think by taking this decision population explosion will get strength.
If you follow government closely you had observed that government claim that all their decision will have long term impact or today’s hard decision will give benefit in future same principle will be applicable in this case if you will today allow 50 lakh(assumed) migrants they will become in cores in future which will not only impact our population calculation but they will also effect to our demographic profile I am saying this because government always talk about long term effects.
• My other objection to this act is that I don’t have any issue in regard to religion these migrants belong it doesn’t matter for me I have objection that these illegal migrants after getting citizenship they will get all opportunity which currently our citizen enjoy in feature these outsider can even able to become the Prime Minister our country or occupy various administrative posts this is unacceptable because we don’t know backgrounds of these migrants and which may possess serious security concerns.
• First time in entire south Asia any country has granted citizenship on religious ground before that only Israeli granted citizenship on religious ground and as a secular nation we should maintain this principal during the formulation of any policy or law,so I in very beginning said that government decision is influenced by emotion. India as a secular nation should avoid formulating such laws in future.
• Government can’t walk away from the question that do all migrants face religious persecution? How government will ensure that unwanted element will not entire in our country under the shade of this act only by arguing that all migrants had faced religious persecution and to prove this statement home minister is arguing the condition of minority in Pakistan that minority status declined from 23% to 3% & in Bangladesh from 25% to 7% (as per central government) but by simply stating such statement we can’t prove that all migrants faced religious persecution ,soI ask government to establish effective mechanism to filter the unwanted migrants and do not treat all same because in future it may raise security concerns.
• This act also violate the principle of equality which guaranteed in our constitution under article 14 and no law can be formulated in against of this principal but government argues that they had not violated this principal and used the principal of exemption which means in different circumstances we can use the principle of positive discrimination based law I oppose this because government should only use this principal for the benefit of our Indian people and not for benefiting outsiders by bringing such laws.
• I believe that government decision to provide citizenship to illegal migrants is correct in my opinion if I only address their social, economic condition in which they are living and where there is question of survival comes but it is hard fact that no country should take any decision in emotion or on moral grounds and it has no place in administration and government decision should be rational but in this case decision is not rational I am saying this because in this case government had curtail the opportunities of existing citizen and provided to these outsider, please understand what I am saying I believe that our people will face several issues, problem & negative consequences due to this act now you will ask how, I think my Indian people are capable to understand how.
• Government and party spokespersons must restrict them from speaking in against of protesters and question on their intention or to say they are guided by political parties propaganda is unfortunate in any democratic setup were protest is ultimate tool to raise voice against decision of government and this tool should not be questioned but yes I oppose any kind of violence take place in shade of any protest it should be avoided.
• To say that people are protesting because they have misinterpreted information on CAA by opposition political parties is wrong because when government passed abrogation of article 370 no protest took place, Ram temple decision came no protest took place, government done demonetization single protest had not taken place, government introduced GST no protest took place so what I want to say that government need to address concerns of people if there are protest and should not reject it by questioning their knowledge Or lack of information about CAA or by saying there is political propaganda behind such demonstration.
• I will restrict myself from commenting on incident happened in Jmiya Milia Islamya university were clash between students and police took place in which both side were injured and same like incidents in against of CAA occurred in different others parts of country in my observation role of both students/protesters and police were under suspensions and to prove their claims there is need to establish expert body to probe all essential facts before drawing any conclusion.
• Uttar Pradesh government is establishing new practice by imposing fine on those protesters who were involved in spreading violence and destroying public property but I think only protesters should not be punished police man are equally responsible in spreading violence because when they failed to control violence it spread and if I refer to one UP minister statement that stone palters were called from Jammu And Kashmir then there is also a failure of state intelligence and Yogi government should immediately throw such police officer’s from his administration UP CM should know that every coin has two side and his decision to impose fine is not rational in any way.
o View on National Register of Citizen (NRC)
• The National Register Citizen (NRC) is the list of Indian citizens in Assam and primarily brought for State of Assam, which faced influx from Bangladesh during 20th century, is the only state having an NRC.
• Most important thing to remember is that under this NRC 3.29 crore people submitted their application out of which 1.9 crore names were registered.
a) This NRC was introduced to fulfill the demand of ALL ASSAM STUDENT UNION (ASSU)in 1979 and in 1985 Rajeev Gandhi government signed Assam Accord in order to full fill their demand to deport outsiders under this accord those who came in Assam before January 1,1966 they will deemed as citizens but those who came in between January ,1996 to 25th march 1971 could get citizenship by leaving in India/Assam for minimum 10 years and those who came after 25th March 1971 they will be deported to their country after identification when this matter came before Supreme Court in 2013 after court direction later Modi government incited further steps to implement it.
My Opinion and argument on NRC in context of CAA:
Government argument is that CAA and NRC is two separate exercises and they both do not associate with each other in anyway but in my opinion both NRC and CAA is two different think it is true were one defines that who is citizen and other identify who is illegal migrants now for me how both are associated with each other you see when government introduced NRC in Assam they found that more than 50 Lakh people declared illegal to protect some of the migrants from deportation BJP government in name of Religious persecution brought amendment to Citizenship (Amendment) act of 1955 to give citizenship to 6 minority communities of 3 Islamic state Bngladesh,Afganistan and Pakistan now were in Assam more than 50 lakh people were deporting under NRC now due to this CAA 2019 18 lakh (assumed) people will be protected from deportation.
I think by bringing this act central government had cheated & violated the provision of Assam accord which is unfortunate because in future it will influence the efforts of central government in establishing communication with other north eastern militant groups in establishing peace & It will also diminish the trust between people and government.
Recent address of prime minister and home ministers reflected, state of confusion within government on the issue of implementing NRC in entire country I am saying this because if we refer to the speech made by prime minister on 22nd December 2019 In Delhi he said that government had not discussed anything on the issues of NRC in any cabinet meeting were his home minister in parliament reflected in his speech made on 9th and 12th December that government next step will be to implement NRC in entire country.
I robustly support NRC for the reason that today we really need to identify illegal migrants & deport them to their original country from where they belong to it is necessary from our security perspective and for protecting interest of our citizens under citizen first principle.
Assisting illegal migrants by help of law should be appreciated if government is doing this on humanitarian ground but when government allow these migrants on their religious grounds then intension of government must be question even after government theory of religious persecution is correct But it is difficult for me to say that government is using migrants religion for vote bank politics if I refer to government policy,programmes & initiatives which they made without any difference but we should remember politics is different from administration.
Therefore I support NRC but I strongly oppose CAA because were NRC identify and deport illegal migrants were CAA protect some sections of migrants from deportation and also provide citizenship to them and NPR statistics will help government in identify illegal migrants in some or any way.
What is NPR? Before extending my opinion you should know what it is.
a. National Population Register (NPR) was brought by Congress government in 2005 and its first survey under this NPR conducted in 2010 and later updated in 2015 by BJP government it was decided by congress administration in 2010 that after every 10 years this NPR will b e conducted now what is controversy? recently modi cabinet approved 3,500 (crore) for NPR which will be conducted between March to September 2020 but some people are associating NPR with NRC and speculating that government may use this data for NRC but government argument is that NPR is normal exercise which take place after every 10 years and not associated with NRC.
b. Why we need NPR if there will be censes in 2021 reasons below:
1. NPR is register of the usual resident of country usual resident define as a person who has resident in local area for the past six month or more or a person with intend to resident in that area for next six month.
2. In NPR data citizen can register as well as non citizen because it is data to know the current status of that area nothing more.
3. NPR is brought to create a comprehensive identity data base of usual resident in the country. It may include 15 demographical particulars need to be filled by every individual like: name, father name, mother name, Gender, Date of birth, nationality, present and permanent address and educational qualification.
4. Under NPR there is no need to submit or to show any documents it will be done on self attested.
We should difference between census & NPR some of the difference are:
1. NPR only contains demographic information were census called information on demographic, economic status, living standards and education, house and amenities besides other census is used for reviewing the country’s progress in past and for the future planning. Other difference between NPR,CENCUS &NRC are:
2. NPR is a database of people living in India, it may be citizen of India or not.NRC is database of Registered Citizens were NRC is database of registered citizens NRC process demand for proof of citizenship and if failed it may lead to deportation if not receive any remedy by court of law or tribunal established for purposes but NPR is jut to know what is the current demographic area wise and census is use for understanding current population and standard of living of person any many thing more to plan for future development accordingly.
Example: Jharkhand is believed that most of its population is consisted of tribal community and government will make policy only for the betterment of tribal people but by the help of NPR government will have information if any other communities live there than government policy will also include them.
• I support government s view on NRC and NPR that both had no link with each other but I believe it completely depends on the will of government weather to use data collected under NPR or not in formulating NRC data.
• On the issue of NPR there is state of confusion among citizens that NPR is first step in order to implement NRC in entire country (India).
We can trace genesis of such confusion under following points:
a. In parliament between 2014-2019 Modi government in answer to question asked by member of parliament during question hour of parliament in which minister of state in home affairs Kiren Rijiju responded five time in Lok Sabha and two times in Rajya Sabha that NPR data will use in process of NRC.
b. Congress government also accepted in its annual report of ministry of home affairs in 2008-2009 that NPR will be used for NRC when P.Chidambaram was then home minister but congress party in its defense said that they started NPR only as pilot project and done only first phase in collecting data but modi government NPR is differed because it ask different questions then congress NPR.
c. Therefore if we will go for technical reference from government official reply we will get to know something different and if we refer to government unofficial interviews we will get another information but in my personal capacity I can say that we should not believe in any rumors and strictly follow the fact, NPR is in interest of our country and it is normal exercise for formulation of effective policy and any away not associated with NRC.
d. I strongly oppose the appeal of Indian Author and intellectual Arundhati Roy that citizens should provide wrong information during NPR survey which is unfortunate; I suggest legal action should be taken against her under sedition chargers.
When I oppose this act (CAA) it does not means I am against of those disadvantaged migrants but firstly I have few reservations for my own peoples which I will always address before anyone else.
I in my personal capacity condemned the remarks made against India by Pakistani prime minister and Malaysian prime minister at different international platforms they had raised that in India minorities are not safe I would like to say that in entire world only India is considered heaven for religious minorities because we strictly follow the principle of ‘unity in diversity’ & egalitarian principle. Other countries should avoid from commenting in internal issues of Indi, only Indian people had political rights to criticize our government and we always stand with our government.
Therefore at last once again I strongly oppose this citizen (Amendment) Act 2019 because in any way I had not found this act advantage to our citizen in other hand it will have unconstructive impact on our existing population in near future rest depend on your thinking.
From the desk of:
#PublishedOn:23rd December 2019
(Note:This Writing is perinformation.)
Other News Bokaro Steel City
Anyone interested on writing articles
sarokisu.com let you post your articles free so if you want to write an article on a topic that you like join the plateform and start posting.
Sarokisu offers a lot of social networking site features to its users that let users interact with others more conveniently worldwide in no time.
You can join here https://sarokisu.com/signup
Sarokisu is a features rich social networking site.
Anyone whose age 13 or above can join with an email address to create profile on sarokisu.
Sarokisu users features are here :-
- Friends Users can add others as a freind
- Follow/Unfollow Sarokisu also support following system like Twitter/Facebook
- Real-Time Real-Time Newsfeed, Chat, & Notifications and Profile Updates
- Share Users can share any public post on Sarokisu
- Smart Publisher Publisher auto-scrap (Music, Videos, Links)
- YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud Users can share links from these media
- Notifications Get notifications (red notification with counter) from other users when they: Like, Share, Comment, or @mention you
- Sound Notificationsfor New Notifications & Messages
- Privacy users can change their privacy settings anytime
- #Hahtags Post #hashtags in posts, comments and chat conversations
- @mention user can mention their friends
- Photos upload images and have them displayed as a gallery.
- Groups Stay in touch with the group members and share stories with them.
- Pages User now can create pages like Facebook.
- Smiles / Emoticons(smiles) in Messages, Comments and Chat.
- Mange Blocks Users can block other users preventing them from chatting with each other.
- Awesome Profile with Covers and Avatars for user/page/group profiles
- Verify Badge Now profile and pages support verify badge
- Unified Search Box Live search for #hashtags, posts, pages and groups
- See More option for cut long-text post like Facebook
- Retina Display Ready Responsive Design (optimized for iPhone 5 and other iOS devices)
- Suggestions Friends suggestions (for new users), Pages to like, Groups to join
- JOIN https://sarokisu.com and enjoy a social network that really need.
At the age where most of the boy’s attitude towards life is erratic and unplanned, Aryaman Mishra (Young Indian Entrepreneur) on the flipside was more determined and focused. When kids of his age were busy playing video games, he started his company and got his first earning, which in itself talks in volumes about his perspective towards life. Not all kids have the passion for doing different things when others listen to their elders some have the courage to think beyond the usual and show the world their potential to rise.
Let us listen from him, what he says, "“It is extremely important to build something that a 100 people absolutely love using rather than make something that a 1,000 people would just, kind of, like it.”
"Hire people not for today but for 2-3 years from now, and let them grow with the company.”
"You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end."
"If I tried to think of a good idea,I wouldn’t have been able to build Bosskitchen. You just have to find the solution for a problem in your own life"
Our solution is highly affordable to the customer and we look forward to expand and upgrade our system.
Download the app now:-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.bosskitchen&hl=en_IN
Other News India
Hey meet the new business entrepreneur of chittorgarh district a small town Boy Shubham Suthar.
He creates so Many New things in furniture new era of experience
YOGA a day, Keeps Stress Away!
All you want in your life is happiness. People are crazy to get the odd things done just for the happiness. You just a need a healthy mind and a healthy body. So why not we can have a 10 minutes Yoga. Only 10 LONG BREATHES can keep you fresh long day. Breath in, count for 5, And breath out. That's ALL.
Global Smart e-Drive Market Research Report- Forecast 2023
The smart e-drive market is majorly driven by the high demand for hybrid and electric vehicle, and the introduction of stringent rules and regulations by various governments. These governments plan to reduce carbon emission by promoting the use of electric vehicles. Global smart e-drive market is expected to grow at ~20% CAGR during the period 2017 to 2023.
Over the past few years, the prices of crude oil per barrel has been, increasing, rapidly, while the availability of crude oil has been decreasing. Due to this, the manufacturers and people are shifting their preference towards electric vehicles. There has been an increase in demand for the electric vehicles in many developed and developing regions. Due to the increase in the sales of electric vehicle, there will be growing demand for the smart e-drives in electric vehicles.
The other factors driving the growth of the global smart e-drive market are the increasing concerns of the automobile manufacturers for the reduction of weight of the vehicles, stringent CO2 emission norms, and the increase in the sale of green vehicles. However, the growth of this market is expected to be restrained by the high cost of components, which is used in smart e-drives.
Market Research Analysis
Based on components, the market has been segmented as power electronics, e-brake booster, inverter, motor and battery. Among these, the battery segment is expected to grow with the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Original equipment manufacturers and battery manufacturers are working towards the development of high energy density battery for delivering more distance coverage on a single charge. For this reason, various kinds of batteries can be used in the smart e-drive such as Lithium-ion, nickel-based, lead acid and solid state battery. Also, the shift of the automobile industry towards electric and hybrid vehicles, is expected to drive the market for batteries over the forecast period.
Based on battery type, the smart e-drive market has been segmented as lithium-ion, nickel-based, lead acid and solid state battery. Among these, Lithium-ion is expected to grow, significantly, over the forecast period. Lithium-ion battery technology is used in a large number of applications, both for consumer market and industrial applications. Lithium-ion batteries have superior energy, power density and superior cycling ability than other battery types. These qualities play an important role in electric and hybrid vehicles, thereby driving the growth of lithium-ion batteries in smart e-drive market.
Scope of the Report
This study provides an overview of the global Smart e-Drive Market, tracking two market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a six year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for each region. The scope of the study segments the global Smart e-Drive Market by component, application, drive type, battery type and regions.
- Power Electronics
- E-Brake Booster
- Wheel drive
By Drive Type
- Front wheel drive
- Rear wheel drive
By Battery Type
- Lead acid
- Solid state battery
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
The prominent players in the global smart e-drive market include Siemens (Germany), Robert Bosch (Germany), Continental (Germany), Aisin Seiki (Japan), Schaeffler (Germany), BorgWarner (US), Infineon (Germany), UQM Technologies (US), Efficient Drivetrains (US), Shanghai Edrive (China) and SINOEV (US).
Get Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-e-drive-market-5189
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Phone: +1646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]
Other world news
Estos son los 117 nuevos emojis que llegan en 2020 - 65ymas.com
Los emoticonos ya forman parte de nuestro lenguaje habitual. Estos pequeños dibujos son el lenguaje universal que ya todo el mundo conoce. Además, son una manera de modificar, diferenciar o añadir significado a nuestros mensajes. Sirven para quitarle importan…
Los emoticonos ya forman parte de nuestro lenguaje habitual. Estos pequeños dibujos son el lenguaje universal que ya todo el mundo conoce. Además, son una manera de modificar, diferenciar o añadir significado a nuestros mensajes. Sirven para quitarle importancia a algunos asuntos que tratamos, para añadir una nota de humor o incluso dar un toque de complicidad con nuestro interlocutor. Las nuevas versiones de los sistemas operativos Android y IOS incluyen hasta 117 nuevos emojis. 62 totalmente nuevos y 55 variantes tanto de género como de las diferentes razas. Los emojis están tan presentes en nuestras vidas que se celebra su día mundial el 17 de julio. Estas pequeñas ilustraciones son un complemento en nuestra comunicación y son actualizadas cada año según la actualidad y las necesidades de los usuarios, como neologismos en un diccionario. Entre los 117 nuevos emojis, los usuarios podrán encontrar nuevas caras, animales y alimentos. También se han añadido algunos emoticonos inclusivos bastante diversos. Entre las novedades tenemos, por ejemplo, la cara sonriente con una lágrima de emoción, la cara disfrazada con gafas, nariz y bigote de mentira, nuevos emojis para los pulmones y el corazón, dos personas abrazándose, una chancla, un acordeón, un cubo de playa o un cepillo de dientes. Aunque sin duda el gran protagonista de esta nueva versión va a ser la mano italiana que será muy utilizada no nos cabe dura. También han añadido nuevos animales y han rediseñado algunos de estos haciéndolos más auténticos y realistas, haciéndolos compatibles en el modo oscuro. En el campo del transgénero y la inclusión de género podemos ver cosas tan interesantes como un señor con un vestido de novia, una chica con un esmoquin o un padre dando el biberón a su hijo. Los nuevos emojis que llegarán tanto a Andorid como iOS en otoño cuando lleguen las actualizaciones de estos sistemas operativos. Esta información ha llegado de la mano de Emojipedia como ya es tradicional y sin duda dará una muy buena noticia a aquellos amantes de los emoji. Todos los emoticonos que se tienen en iOS y Android son oficiales. Lo que ocurre es que, aunque hay unas normas que se deben cumplir en todo caso existen algunas variaciones que hacen las compañías. Tanto en Android, Twitter, Facebook o Samsung hay pequeñas diferencias entre los emoticonos. Si la sociedad va evolucionando, las conversaciones también y esto se debe de notar también en los emojis que son una pieza fundamental a la hora de comunicarnos con otros usuarios.
Іноземцю, який погрожував підірвати банк у БЦ Леонардо, повідомили про підозру - НВ (українською)
Громадянину Узбекистану, який 3 серпня погрожував підірвати відділення банку у бізнес-центрі Леонардо у Києві, повідомили про підозру.
(: The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine/Handout via REUTERS)
Jazzu – atvirai apie pirmąją meilę: vienas miestas kelia sentimentalus - tv3.lt
Viena garsiausių šalies atlikėjų Justė Arlauskaitė – Jazzu ruošiasi išskirtiniam pasirodymui Klaipėdoje. Jau šį penktadienį scenos diva surengs ...
inoma daininink papasakojo, kaip igyveno karantin bei kuo Klaipda jai ypatingas miestas. (16 nuotr.)FOTOGALERIJA. Just Arlauskait-Jazzu i vasar Klaipdoje rengini organizatoriaus Jevgenijaus Sokolovo iniciatyva kurtoje unikalioje rengini erdvje iaurinis ragas jau spjo pasirodyti ne vienas inomas alies atlikjas, o miestieiams ir miesto sveiams tapo jaukia, ribot skaii klausytoj talpinania kokybikos muzikos oaze. i savait rengini cikl prats Natalija Bunk, Jazzu bei grup 8 Kambarys. Rugpjio 7 dien, penktadien scen engsianios atlikjos Jazzu laukia daugyb gerbj. Visuomet romantiki, tikri ir daugybe hit pripildyti koncertai nepalieka abejing ir neleidia suabejoti, kad atlikja alyje populiarumo virnje. Pasak dainininks, ji koncert isiilgusi, o pasirodyti Klaipdos scenoje didelis diaugsmas, nes ia praleido didel dal savo vaikysts. A irgi koncert labai isiilgus, visur, visoki. Pasiilgau moni i esms. Neskirstau geresn ir blogesn publik, man yra tiesiog mons, kuriems a esu be galo dkinga, kad jie mans klauso ir supranta mano muzika, kad mes galime susitikti ioje graioje dimensijoje. Klaipdoje praleidau didel dal savo vaikysts, ia pirm kart ir simyljau daug grai prisiminim. Vasara, jra, muzika ir laimingi mons visi komponentai stebuklui vykti!, kviesdama koncert pasakoja Jazzu. Paklausus atlikjos apie prajus karantin bei tai, kuo gyvena iuo met, viena rykiausi alies atlikj buvo atvira tikisi, kad viskas greitai pasimir ir vl grime savo ritm. Man karantinas buvo visoks, tikrai nebuvo tik glyts, diaugsmas ir kryba. Tai labai sunkus emocikai ir psichologikai metas, kuris, tikiuos, labai greitai pasimir ir vl grime savo ritm. Man krybai karantino tikrai nereikjo, a ja gyvenu ir kvpuoju jau eil met. iuo metu daugiausiai raau poezij gili, tamsi. Pradjau rainti ir nauj album duodu sau viso pasaulio laik, nes tas laikas jau gijs visai kitoki prasm. O nekant apie koncert, klausytojai girds mano visus hitus, pora pasikeitim, bet i esms, man rodos, nieko adti nebereikia mano klausytojai puikiai ino, kad visus jausmus ir gro mes kursime drauge, kad kiekvienas koncertas skirtingas, bet stebuklingas, diaugiasi daininink. Nra paslaptis, kad Jazzu viena daugiausiai hit turini atlikj, kurios koncertuose dainas kartu dainuoja ir sausakimos arenos. Pasak krjos, tai labai geras jausmas, be kurio bt sunku sivaizduoti kryb. Jausmai patys geriausi, kaip gali bti kitaip, kai jauties reikalinga, suprasta ir mylima? Noriu, kad mano klausytojai inotu, kokie reikalingi jie man yra ir niekada nenustosiu jiems kurti. Be j nebt nei mano muzikos, nei mans , atvirauja moteris.