Anyone interested on writing articles Bokaro Steel City
Anyone interested on writing articles
sarokisu.com let you post your articles free so if you want to write an article on a topic that you like join the plateform and start posting.
Sarokisu offers a lot of social networking site features to its users that let users interact with others more conveniently worldwide in no time.
You can join here https://sarokisu.com/signup
Other News by This Author
Sarokisu is a features rich social networking site.
Anyone whose age 13 or above can join with an email address to create profile on sarokisu.
Sarokisu users features are here :-
- Friends Users can add others as a freind
- Follow/Unfollow Sarokisu also support following system like Twitter/Facebook
- Real-Time Real-Time Newsfeed, Chat, & Notifications and Profile Updates
- Share Users can share any public post on Sarokisu
- Smart Publisher Publisher auto-scrap (Music, Videos, Links)
- YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud Users can share links from these media
- Notifications Get notifications (red notification with counter) from other users when they: Like, Share, Comment, or @mention you
- Sound Notificationsfor New Notifications & Messages
- Privacy users can change their privacy settings anytime
- #Hahtags Post #hashtags in posts, comments and chat conversations
- @mention user can mention their friends
- Photos upload images and have them displayed as a gallery.
- Groups Stay in touch with the group members and share stories with them.
- Pages User now can create pages like Facebook.
- Smiles / Emoticons(smiles) in Messages, Comments and Chat.
- Mange Blocks Users can block other users preventing them from chatting with each other.
- Awesome Profile with Covers and Avatars for user/page/group profiles
- Verify Badge Now profile and pages support verify badge
- Unified Search Box Live search for #hashtags, posts, pages and groups
- See More option for cut long-text post like Facebook
- Retina Display Ready Responsive Design (optimized for iPhone 5 and other iOS devices)
- Suggestions Friends suggestions (for new users), Pages to like, Groups to join
- JOIN https://sarokisu.com and enjoy a social network that really need.
Other News Bokaro Steel City
At the age where most of the boy’s attitude towards life is erratic and unplanned, Aryaman Mishra (Young Indian Entrepreneur) on the flipside was more determined and focused. When kids of his age were busy playing video games, he started his company and got his first earning, which in itself talks in volumes about his perspective towards life. Not all kids have the passion for doing different things when others listen to their elders some have the courage to think beyond the usual and show the world their potential to rise.
Let us listen from him, what he says, "“It is extremely important to build something that a 100 people absolutely love using rather than make something that a 1,000 people would just, kind of, like it.”
"Hire people not for today but for 2-3 years from now, and let them grow with the company.”
"You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end."
"If I tried to think of a good idea,I wouldn’t have been able to build Bosskitchen. You just have to find the solution for a problem in your own life"
Our solution is highly affordable to the customer and we look forward to expand and upgrade our system.
Download the app now:-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.bosskitchen&hl=en_IN
Other News India
Join to Sharecash App
Refer & Earn
Share your referral link with your friends to earn. Earn $2 for every friend who clicks your link and $10 for every friend that signs up.
Join Now :- https://ref.sharecash.co/Navnit113
COVID 19 AND THE LAW IN INDIA
(Delhi High Court)
Corona-virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is defined as illness caused by a novel corona-virus now called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which was first identified amid an outbreak of respiratory illness cases in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. It was initially reported to the WHO on December 31, 2019. On January 30, 2020, the WHO declares the COVID-19 outbreak a global health emergency. On March 11, 2020, the WHO declares COVID-19 a global pandemic, its first such designation since declaring H1N1 influenza a pandemic in 2009.
WHO regulations are legally binding agreement on all it’s members including India whereby all the member countries must make necessary measures- legislatively and institutionally to prepare for international public health risks.
Now through legal point of view, the Constitution of India under Article 245 specifies basis for division of powers between the Center and the states and under Article 246 explains distribution of law-making power between the Center and the states. According to Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India Public Order and Public Health comes under the State List, thereby, state governments have the authority to deal with issues relating to Public health and order but according to Entry 29 of the Concurrent List in Seventh Schedule center has more power than states to make a law and take certain actions in preventing the spreading of infectious diseases from one state to another. Therefore, Center has come up with national lock-down and it is implemented across the states.
National Disaster Management Act, 2005 is the key empowering provision for the lock-down to exist. The lock-down has been carried out by state governments and district authorities on the directions of the Union Ministry of Home Affairs under the said act. Under the Act, the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) was set up under the leadership of the Prime Minister, and the National Executive Committee (NEA) was chaired by the Home Secretary. After being satisfied that COVID-19 is a pandemic as per WHO the National Disaster Management Authority headed by Prime Minister directed the Center and states to ensure social distancing as per section 6(2)(i) of the Act and the National Executive Committee headed by the Home Secretary directed the lock-down orders with specific details as per section 10(2)(l) of the Act.
The invoking of National Disaster Management Act has allowed the Union government to control the pandemic and to communicate seamlessly with the States. Government of India is taking all necessary steps to ensure that we are prepared well to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing pandemic of COVID-19.
- In our country, disobedience to the rules set out by the government to control COVID-19 is punishable with Section 188 of the Indian Penal Code,1860. Under this section, whoever, knowing that, by an order promulgated by a public servant, disobeys the order, and if such disobedience causes or tends to cause danger to human life, health or safety, or causes or tends to cause a riot or affray, shall be punished with an imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to six months, or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees, or with both.
- Failure to take requisite precautions despite being aware of the possibility of the spread of such infection or disease is punishable under Sections 269 and 270 of the IPC.
- Under Section 269, whoever unlawfully or negligently does any act which is, and which he knows or has reason to believe to be, likely to spread the infection of any disease dangerous to life, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description up to six months or fine or with both fine and imprisonment.
- Under Section 270, whoever malignantly does any act which is, and which he knows or has reason to believe to be, likely to spread the infection of any disease dangerous to life, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.
- Disobedience to quarantine rule is punishable under Section 271 of the IPC with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to six months, or with fine, or with both.
Tough times never last, but tough people do. We should strictly follow the guidelines laid down by the government. We all need to understand the repercussion of not following the rules laid down by the government and the catastrophic effect on the whole country if we disregard the precautionary measures mandated by the State.
Protests against the Corona virus vaccine in Europe, including the US, know why this is happening
To prevent the spread of Coronavirus, many countries and organizations are looking for vaccines. On the other hand, anti-vaccine demonstrations have started all over Europe and even in the US before the COVID-19 Vaccine was made.
All health experts say that the discovery of the corona virus vaccine is necessary to lead a normal life. At the same time, those opposing the vaccine have raised questions about Bill Great's Corona vaccine funding. Bill Gates has donated $ 300 million towards the discovery of the corono virus vaccine. While common people allege that they are being misled in the Coronavirus infection case. Due to which the economy of the country is being destroyed.
According to a survey, only half of Americans aspire to discover the corona virus vaccine. While scientists estimate that 70 percent of people believe that the corona vaccine is their concern.
Let me tell you that the Corona vaccine is being opposed in many other countries including Switzerland, France, Germany and UK. According to reports, 20 percent of people in Switzerland are against the vaccine, while 18 percent in Austria, 9 percent in Germany and 10 percent in the United Kingdom are against the corona vaccine
Recently thousands of people took to the streets in many cities of Europe. People protested against the corona virus vaccine and the government-announced lockdown. People had also demanded removal of the lockdown from the government in the protests.
Other world news
【一分鐘看世界】世衞停試瘧疾藥、外媒關注香港、航空公司飛不起 - 香港01
2020-05-26 07:00 526 Donald Trump24Full MeasureSharyl AttkissonHydroxychloroquineWHO25COVID-19 423Porto AlegreNossa Senhora da Conceicao hospital G7 201910Saint John Henry NewmanGetty Images 3 5.8 7 01Twitter @01WorldNews[email protected]
美斯終於剃鬚！年輕10歲青春返晒嚟 - 香港新浪網
美斯（Lionel Messi）終於剃鬚了！在巴塞公佈的訓練照中，人們驚奇的發現，那個往日留著濃密鬍鬚的巴塞10號，如今卻剃光鬍鬚，以清爽的形象示人，好似年輕了十歲。美斯這個新形象也讓不少人驚呼：美斯終於剃鬚了，我的青春又回來了！ 從2016年美洲盃以來，美斯便開始留...
---- 1 18 40 PSG17 10 v = IG C. ---- 5 1 18 40 PSG17 10 IG ...