Here we found a beginner vlogger on yout Bhilwara
Here we found a beginner vlogger on youtube who is using this platform to spread awareness in this critical situation
A small town in rajasthan known for manchester of rajasthan bhilwara
A Teen is making awareness content on youtube
bhilwara was a corona virus hotspot in rajasthan now at present bhilwara successfully defeated corona virus
Aditya uploads video on how to fight corona virus and spread awareness among people
everyone must visit his channel and checkout his videos
Other News India
Modi and Muslims of india
The sudden change in india polity catched everyone's eye before 6 years, when the non-ruling party BJP came into existence. It almost astonished every person on this planet, because it was facing a lot of criticism due to brutal nature of its members, whose role was dominant in Gujrat roits, the same leaders massacred many muslim families, their followers burnt, rapped, killed the innocent muslims of gujrat. Still they managed to become the ruling party of india.
Muslims have faced a lot of problems under the leadership of Mr Modi, apart from triple talaaq, ram mandir issues, muslims are being used as references for spreading covid 19, even WHO was very much anguish over the propaganda of indian govt regarding that.
Diseases don't see the religion, caste or creed. Whole world is trying to combat with covid 19, so should our country do.
Plzzz itz my humble request to all my brothers and sisters plzzz don't troll muslims for covid 19, we can fight with it. United we stand, divided we fall.
A brief view of covid 19
An The 2019-20 coronavirus outbreak is an ongoing global outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 that has been declared a public health emergency of international concern
It is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus first identified at wuhan china. It is a postive sense RNA virus having four structural proteins S (spike) E (envelop) M (membrane) N (nucleocapsid). In simple terms the S protein of virus binds with ACE-2 thus destroys the respiratory cells.
As of 6 March 2020 there were 100,645 confirmed cases of infection of which 80,573 are from china and others from rest of world. The total no of deaths attributed to this virus are 3411. Thus fatility rate as of now is .
The primary mode of transmission is via respiratory droplets, these remain suspended in air for a shorter period of time but may stay viable and contagious on metal, glass or plastic surface. However they remain viable on clothes or surfaces for about 6-12 hours. It can infect the person at the distance of 3-6 feet from infected person if he sneezes or coughs.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
The infected may be asymptomatic or symptomatic. The main symptoms developed are on the basis of ion = 33.4%
Shortness of breath = 18.6%
Muscle pain = 14.8%
Sore throat = 13.9%
Headache = 13.6%
Chills = 11.4%
Nausea and vomiting = 5%
Nasal congestion = 4.8%
Diarrhea = 3.7%
Heamoptysis = 0.9%
Conjuctival congestion = 0.8%
- Wash your hand frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with a alchol based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distance
Maintain atleast 3 feet distance from the person who coughs or sneezes.
- Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes
Hands touch many surfaces contaminated with viruses once contaminated they can transfer it to mouth and eyes. From these viruses enter you body.
- Practice respiratory hygiene
Make sure people around you practice very good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your nose and mouth with bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose the used tissue immediately and wash hands.
- Remain hydrated as viruses easily penetrate the dry mucous membrane. So ensure that you are taking enough water.
- Maintain the body temperature as the virus is heat sensitive gets inactivated at higher temperature.
- Eat ginger and do more excercise as it helps to increase body temperature keeps you healthy and warmer. CORONAVIRUS gets inactivated at 26-27 degrees.
- Consult the docter if above symptoms appear.
WHEN TO USE MASK
- If you are healthy you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person who has been infected with 2019- nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent handwashing with soap and water or with alchol based hand rub.
HOW TO USE, TAKE-OFF AND DISPOSE MASK PROPERLY
- Before wearing mask clean your hands by using above said method.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and mask.
- Avoid touching mask while using it , if you do wash hands with soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and don't use single use masks.
- To remove the mask remove it from behind, don't touch its front side, discard immediately in a closed bin, clean your hands.